Announcement Drakensang Online Survey

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Shanty, Mar 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanty

Shanty Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes,

We'd love for you to share your input by filling out this survey! This will help out the team a lot, so please do not put in fake entries and only use one account. Otherwise it might have a negative impact for everyone. But there is more, I have put in a bonus code in the survey for you as a token of our gratitiude! Though you can only do it once!

"Wait... did I hear bonus code??"Yes, you have!

Even better, if we reach a certain amount of answers from the survey, there will be another bonus code!

https://forms.gle/857UZ2Ymqm6JFsRZ6

We are all looking forward to your entries!

Your Drakensang Online Team

CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thank you everyone who participated in the survey. The team feedback was very pleasant, because it helps them to shift their prios and adapt to certain matters.

The amount of input, answers and comments we have received was much more than the team has expected.

So yeah, there will be another bonus code within this week as promised. ;)

I have also taken your feedback regarding the questions and answers that were being displayed. For the next survey we will focus much more on the players needs and issues with Drakensang Online by collecting possible questions from the community directly.

Your Drakensang Online Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.