droprate

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Apr 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I really wonder what the droprate is in PW maps+bosses.

Till this day...ive never seen a single uniq drop

edit: i try 100s of runs and never see anything....never able to get better gears....never able to progress events.....never able to do higher difficulty.

I will most likely quit again one of thes days. I dont mind grinding like mad. but wihtout rewards....its getting boring.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum Apprentice

Im not super good at this game but i got some PW uniques in painfull dif , the drop rate is low but not impossible , my advice is dont think about uniq drops when ur playing, my motivation is a better rank for the season rewards.

3. FAALHAAS

Seems impossible for me.....

Using the same crappy gears for eternity and never getting anything back for the 100s of hours i grind in PW.

And Bigpoint is wondering why people quit soon theyre lvl55 and not making a single bit of progress.

ill try a couple more days, but if i dont see a yellow drop ill just quit again.

4. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

best way to obtain the PW items is to farm materi and buy it,this is the best way for a newbie ,just farm enough materi fragments,ask for a ride and you got it!good luck!

5. FAALHAAS

Farming materi is way too slow. If i get 100-200 per run thats a good run for me [incl. bosses] And even tho t seems they lowered the prices, its still way too high for newbies.

Secondly; nobody helps anyone in this game. Ive asked a trillion times if someone could help me and the only responds i get is ;; ''get the EDIT out of here'' or the very simple one ''no noobs''

Same for event; had some spare keys an hoped someone could take me into higher tier circus to try my luck on chests. [nobody gives a damn hehe]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 1, 2019
  6. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

nobody is owing you help!!! try to make friends,friends help friends,group with players in same position as you,be polite in groups and you will get there for sure.you can use glasses or use wisely the materi bonus from daily quests,keep an eye on daily deal for materi runes or better now you can farm them in secret lair

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  7. FAALHAAS

I know nobody is owing me anything, t still sucks. Some years ago [believe it or not...i was one of the strongest] and helped tons of people.

And im trying to find people like me, but seems to me ths game has 99% OP playrs and 1% noobs who just nver caught up. Just look at the groups; all INFERNALS...and if you finaly see painfull or excrus then 100% chance its a lvl30 who wants plvl.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Drop rate formula is fairly simple
    If you really need an item the drop rate is 0.0000000000001% -1
    If it's something you are just going to melt/sell (or not even pick up) the drop rate is 0.1% +1

9. FAALHAAS

Yep...so it seems :(

Well im not going to farm a million materi [200 pieces for 15-20minutes focus in a cappy dungeon over n over again while getting zero drop is just beyond retarded]

All great im ranked and get 10k gold in 27 days, but gold seems quite useless aswell since no more jesters. really got no clue how people are able to get the gears they have and making progress......unless youre just a lucky [EDIT]. [or youre bloody insane and got no job/life and farm dungeons 24\7]

It really sucks to be stuck in a corner for this long and only cus youre unlucky. 98% of playerbase is playing inf.modes and above and 2% is stuck grinding like an insane fool hoping to get a drop that will help out a bit so they can try farm the next item they need/want, just to repeat the insanity. And well; im still stuck in fase 1 and unable to move to next goal.

I try till Friday and if nothing dropped im out

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  10. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Sad to say but Friday will be last day then. As all have been saying you cannot rely on a unique to drop, let alone a good unique.

Only way to progress is to farm for materi on level you are comfortable with and then seek help with run to buy gear.

11. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum Apprentice

I'll tell you what i did : farmed in painfull for materi in q5 (about 80k in 2 weeks , 3-4 hours a day ) then buyed q4 weapon in infernal IV with help obviously(try to get into a guild , just keep on searching there are good people too) now i have some drakes from events (dont spend it on craps like mounts or runes , thats for late game) and ill buy Witch Seeker set when New Moon is live (again ill look for help). There are lots of things to do that u can do alone like melting items and craft , look for guides , im playing for 6 months every day , mostly solo and its a shame that solo players are doomed in this game .

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  12. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Which server do you play on? And what's your in-game name?

13. .Taker1999.

.Taker1999. Forum Greenhorn

6 nefertari 5 asars i want more of them instead of dropping me arachna which appeared more times ...
    8k fragments rip

14. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

IT's not as hard as you think to progress, 2 week ago I was 8k dmg on my war.. I was useless and couldn't even solo mod 2 full moon, now after hard work I have 30k dmg, 50k spare materi (spent around 160k) and farm around 2-3k anders a day. In all honesty if you buy prem it makes it 100x easier for you, the cubes provide you with gems to upgrade your gear (craft gems too). They also provide you with many glyphs of power and lots of gold if you sell the items out of them. Like I said , it's really not that hard to progress.. however when you reach a certain stage the game is boring af, everyone has the same sets... everyone has around the same damage and the game becomes more repetitive. Just enjoy the road to progress as much as you can until you get to this stage ;)

--- MERGED ---

Also , the droprate for arachna doll is absolutely disgusting.. 200/250 runs and not one doll drop from arachna but oh yeah I get about 5 magotina dolls …

Last edited by moderator: Apr 4, 2019