Drops in Legendary mode

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ARRAV, Dec 1, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARRAV

ARRAV Forum Apprentice

In Legendary mode, there should be a lot better drops. Since at such difficulty, I think there should be very good drops. There should be Purple and Red essence droprates too. Same droprate as blue essence, just with less number. Like 80 red essence every Red essence drop, maybe 120 from bosses etc. And purple essence around 150 every drop, 220 from boss kills etc.

And a lot bigger droprate on Legendary items, so that its actually better to farm on Legendary mode than on Normal. Since what will happen is mobs having mode damage and a lot more health. Therefor mobs should drop very strong items.
    I hope people find this interesting.
    - Arrav

ThorHeredur likes this.
  2. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Yes! i like this very much i have been kind of exited in anticipation to what it may be.. maybe they can make a mortis set(similar to the ammon set) and make us collect it just like the ammon set one piece from every parallel.

It would also be nice to go into a harder parallel and beter chance for yachak and such items that don't drop much anymore.

3. ARRAV

ARRAV Forum Apprentice

Indeed, and it is very important that the drop is good, so that farming is actually much more efficient than on normal mode. (For Elite players).

4. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

And not only items and essence, but at least 1,5x amount of Ander and CoT then Heroic. Like Q3 44-46x Ander and 34-36x CoT, instead of 29-31 and 22-24.

5. Ffs

Ffs Forum Apprentice

That's a great idea there :) Cant wait for the Legendary mode we need something new to do, and have alot of expectations from the next releases. Not to forget the drops must be according to the hard work you'll make players to do, just saying :p

+1 to the Red/Purple ess drops, it doesn't have to be much, but would add interest of players towards the hard mode.

6. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

yes this is a great idea also! i hope they read this thread and consider it because i would love it very much :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.