Suggestion DSO needs a new balance.

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Erik, Sep 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

I have just entered the English forum and I have not been able to avoid reading this section.
    Before I start I will place the top of classes in pvp (To be more exact I will put only the top of 1vs1)

1- Mage
    2- War
    3- Ranger
    4- Dwarf

This top is not my opinion or at least I do not consider it an opinion, it is directly the reality.

I simply suggest a new balance, I know that this will arrive in R224 along with the second part of the PvP update, I would like to suggest that the changes given in this update begin to change the skills and I do not refer to your statistics if not what He does each skill. No example of what they do NOT have to do is: "As the ice ball has an abusive damage, we will lower the damage and leave it as is" NO, it is not to reduce the damage of the skills, it is to give new skills, for example, before the dwarf turrets went with Q8, a set that changed the skill. There was also the set of Dragan that gave a laser to the jump. I think I explain myself enough. This error has already been made in the last update of PvE in the bosses, raising statistics and leaving the attacks as is. That is a perfect example of what not to do. I am not going to say exact changes because you cannot say, "They would have to raise the damage to such ability" because it would change too many things, all classes have to be modified and it is clearly not easy.

I only said the obvious only for people who do not know about the subject or do not know enough, that it is not small precisely.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Fix the bugs and only then touch the PvP balance... we're unable to see clear what is really going on there.

Yeah... generally, right after fixing the bugs, they should start remaking the PvP tree (honor tree), that would provide some PvP-only talents to experience skills, as well as new passive skills (like the wisdom tree "combat" category) and talents. Then some special PvP equipment should come, Trak has already described a good way to do this.

Where did you take that from? I think there is no new roadmap so far...

trakilaki likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

"I know that this will arrive in R224"

Milestone 2 of the PvP update, where the skill tree will be reared and the new balance will be made, or I understand that. I haven't looked at the road map in a while but it seems to me that in Milestone 3 they only put in new missions and little else.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Let me fix that for you

1. very tough call between mages and midgets ... but I guess mages are number one because of the PvP's lack of resistance.
    2 . Midgets
    3. Tanks
    4. Rangers
    They will never implement that.

5. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

@trakilaki I'm sorry, but you're not right. I can only give you the reason if you tell me that the ranger is the most difficult class to use, but a ranger wins a dwarf. I remind you that we are talking about PvP at the highest level where you can see the class you are taking and not the skill.

6. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

This is my personal ranking (before the possibility for all classes to get 80% impact):

A: Mage; War with gwenfara.
    B: SM; War without gwenfara.
    C: Ranger.

Now, with 80% impact, I agree with your ranking.

7. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

I just hope that the team of developers know that as they do not do well the game will end in R224.

DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  8. DBS-Flamelurker

Currently it is all unbalanced, pve and pvp. Big storm of bugs.

kuwabaraz likes this.
  9. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

i would love to see the old talent tree back, a legionnaire should not be escaping my stuns :') and it would be cool to be able to HAVE A 4 SECOND BREAK FROM STUNS LIKE WE USED TO HAVE, in 5v5 i get stunned every time i take a breath when i have the flag then im dead lol.. Also it would be nice to have the old lvl 40 pvp talents back and maybe add something for 45/50/55 too maybe something even cooler than the old lvl 40 pvp talents.

I also notice i never make any sense when i write lol :p i just hope you understand what im saying =)

Aeneas likes this.
  10. emirrr

emirrr Forum Greenhorn

If a character nerf will come in pvp this mage must be the easiest player who cuts the most damage at the current pvp character mage is already in the last 10 patch the warrior has constantly come nerf and is in pretty bad condition

11. Aeneas

Aeneas Forum Apprentice

I think, but it´s only my opinion, if they want to do something about pvp system, they should just keep the wisdom out of it like it is now and also the sets, but make present pvp more like the old pvp system as it was for example in lvl 45. I mean the equipment system --> bring back shields with block rate and block strength, so players have a chance to get 80% block rating and block strentgh... bring back all gems to pvp so we can have more attack/travel speed, more health points, also 80% armor, critics and resistances... And make the old best classic weapons like predator or cloaked wrath more effective then they are now or just make some new weapons which will have similar base stats. I think pvp like it was in far past as I remember, would be way better than pvp nowadays. Maybe I´m so into the old pvp system, but what was wrong with it? nothing at all.

Please give me your thoughts. Thank you

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  12. Dani4a23

Dani4a23 Forum Greenhorn

I don't know guys. My main is a Mage and I sometimes kill grand marshals mages, dwarfs and rangers, but every novice centurion dk kills me. Everytime I see a DK I go afk.... not to talk about the grand marshals dks. Mind control doesn't even work so it's totally useless. You can sometimes use it against a mage's guardian or an archer's tree or wolves but never against a dk/dwarf.

13. Aeneas

Aeneas Forum Apprentice

Yea, but I mean this whole pvp sucks, just think about this mage vs. archer, mage is always gonna shoot the ice missiles to freeze u, so your attack speed is already too slow (1,60 - I personaly hate to have slow speed like this) and when he hits you, you get down into like 1,40 which is not good at all for me as an archer to keep him marked and try not to miss him with my spells... then there is the fact that mage can shoot 2 frozen spheres in a row while archer can only shoot 1 explosive arrow, wait almost 2 seconds then shoot another... and the spells' base damage are also not balanced, for example mage give you like 3k for crit without block on ice missile in comparing with hunting arrow on which I'm giving only 1,9k... but it is maybe bcs of the lack of resistances, but how can I nowadays get more then 60%? it is impossible I guess, so the problem must be somewhere else...

And another thing I really dont get is why dwarfs have lower range attack with 1h, it´s so unfair too. They should make their range attack equal to other characters.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  14. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

and decrease not fair kill points (pvp area) - 10 min -10k points,
    why people should reg...

15. DBS-Flamelurker

What do you need mind control as much as you can have a Guardian and Singularity permanently against DK? :)

16. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Ye and what about the unintentional ones then you´d not gain yet loose all your pvp points xD

17. mitaksoula

mitaksoula Forum Greenhorn

PvP is still unbalanced a lot of players are farming at maps with 6lv lower than character's lv.
    A Very good solution is to get stronger at PvP u must do PvP and not PvE . What i mean? To add new gear only for PvP getting this from PvPing and u can buy and upgrade ur gear with honor points

Dukynka likes this.
  18. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Honestly they should divide pvp into the old one and one with completely different mechanics such as it´s own gear more skills etc so people can choose bcs some would rather like old scaling pvp in which there´s actually a purpose to get more than full t7 and some glyphs + an autoclicker or EDIT mouse that much it´ll die within a week

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2020