Dungeon Group Bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yeomanry, Dec 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orang

Orang Forum Apprentice

why the event is launched while this bug/error still exist LOL wasted 3 portals cuz i am noob cant do solo :D

2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

So the servers are under attack???? Hard to imagine that BP/DSO has pissed someone off THAT bad. pmslmfao!!

marhun likes this.
  3. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

Well here we go again i have got only 1 stocking for thei event .

also there is a problem with grouping that has been ongoing for some time :
    when in open battle mode if one player goes to the event map moon or solstice with open pvp on and then adds another player they are not listed as in a group
    and can kill eachother.

also when they are gropued before entry they will be listed as not groupped but they cannot kill eachother.

if this topic is covered somewhere please move it to the correct thread.

Orangegeorge lvl 45 ranger/tank

4. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Please fix the group bug already... it's been a week or so... we can't do anything. Just Cata, Oceans, and Hod as far as I know. Wasted a couple of realm frags aswell for fullmoon, beeing bugged. All players name faded on group list while everyone is inside the map, causing whoever kills, gets drop. Just like an open map, but not grouped.

Im tyring to finish Cave, and everytime I find a group, we enter cave, bugged.

Went Mortis, bugged.

Game getting boring by just beeing able to do 2-3 maps...

Do we really have to wait until New Year for a fix?

I've already reported this to support and they said "They're on to it" it's been a week or so and still nothing...

Oh and to those who usually tell me to clean folder or something like that, here's what I've tried:

Delete DSOFolder, then decided to actually uninstall the entire game, and get a new client from the site.

Cleaned browser cache and everything, my registry aswell just incase.

Restarted PC, waited for all the 600 mb to download then launched the game.

I still get "Drakensang has stopped working" suddenly, while im in middle of a map farming, solo.

Please atleast fix the group bug asap, it's really getting on my nerves.

Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Kind Regards,

Muscle

5. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

i am having all same issues and so is everyone else wasted frags,ess etc mortis,events nothing works such a downfall .... been a week now

6. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Yes... very frustrating.... But this is not a programming bug... more a lack of proper security.... if I read this right.
    My guess would be they will treat this like the position bug ... will take months to overcome. Way I see it is you have a few choices...Either buckle in for a very rough ride for some time... or walk away until they fix the problem.... or continue to play as best you can with the limitaions caused by this problem.

More info on DDoS attacks can be found here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack (Thanks to Willy for Link)

Thanks, Doc.

7. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

There has got to be a solution to the group bug ASAP.

Clock is ticking, and players are quitting.

Okay it's fixed. Thanks.

Group chat bug still exists though.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    DocWhisky likes this.
  8. pamon77

pamon77 Forum Greenhorn

when in a group it does not show people or the locations, there have been no drops at all from monsters....

9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It gets worse. Now players can't leave a group in a bugged map, or kick a player that is off-line.
    The Player search and chat functions are completely FUBAR. Even re-logging won't help.

Please don't extend the solstice event to make up for it. Just put it out of it's misery, and let it die. LOL

10. @Darwarren Which server is this on and is this issue persistent or rare at the moment? Is it happening mainly in the event map or all maps?

11. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

It's happening to me on Agathon. The normal summit map works fine but the problems start in the hard map. It seems that only one person in group is getting drops. No point in doing hard Paws if only one person gets the reward.

12. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I can confirm that hard mode is bugged. Normal mode bugged on me also. We tired to farm beets and crypt of Kings was bugged. Agathon as well. While in crypt if bugged do switch charters you can log off and come right back in. Once you back your not in group you teleport to Kingshill and your in party again.

The person in group said I never left Kingshill on his screen.

13. Ok. Thanks for the reply. I have "bumped" the bug report for this issue. If this becomes persistent on other maps (i.e. other than the event area), please state so in this thread.

14. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I can confirm that this bug is no longer available on Tegan server. I've been doing PW's runs, and never encountered the group bug. My guildmates have been doing event, and have not encountered the group bug aswell.

The only bug on Tegan is the chat bug, where people who leave a group, can still use the groupchat and talk to people in the group.

15. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I mentioned in another thread that i was experiencing issues forming a group in agathon in the hard winter event map around 3 to 430am eastern time earlier today (or last night, since i went to sleep right after). My friend tab in the player search was missing all my friends and when i searched for my friend's character name to invite him nothing would come up. He was however able to find me and tried to invite me but i could not receive his invites.

Sometime after those failed invite attempts i lost my game connection

16. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence", A.K.A "You can't prove a negative".

But, the information may be helpful none-the-less :D

17. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

SERVER: Agathon
    Maps: Crypt of Kings, Hagastove Grotto, Catacomes

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  18. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what remains must be the truth"-Spock

BTW I forgot to give you props for your GnR quote a few weeks ago.

19. PW or normal?

I think Mr Holmes beat him to it.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  20. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I may have plagiarized it, unknowingly, b/c I don't remember quoting them. Or, my brain is swiss cheese... old, crusty and full of holes. Or both :D

Muscle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.