Support Dye Remover not working correctly?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonsanta, Aug 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonsanta

Dragonsanta Forum Greenhorn

Hi

I dyed my items for fun, then I removed the dye, and here I stand, with odd 'still-colored' items... It's the same color as I dyed them, but darker. Please help me fix this ugly bug. ;€)

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Are you sure that the "new" color isn't just the base color of the item? Improved, Magic, Extraordinary, and Legendary items colors act like dyes and can be "removed" with the dye remover. If you dyed the item with a color close to that of the basic item and then removed it, it will never go back to the enchantment color. To check this, go to an armor merchant and buy a basic version of what ever item you are wanting to check and see what it looks like when equipped.

3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Just so you know, this is the wrong section for this. You would get more people to help you in the General Forum section.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The funny thing is that I don't really check the location. I read everything in the forums, so I just simply find new stuff with "New Posts." :p

Zed, MikeyMetro and Troneck86 like this.
  5. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Same, I just see what thread/message was written today/yesterday.

6. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

so I'm not the only one...

7. Dragonsanta

Dragonsanta Forum Greenhorn

Thanks all... And tbh. I'm new and I don't know how to choose forum xD

-- MERGED --

And I actually think that you shouldn't be able to remove the basic color, or at least choose in some kind of way... Any way to suggest this?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 15, 2016
  8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I actually use the dye remover for the purpose of removing the basic extraordinary or legendary color.

9. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

On my leveling toons (Ones that don't have full legend or better) I remove all but orange. I like the legendary color but the extraordinary purple drives me crazy. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.