Elysium. How do I kill my copy in the "Final Test"?

Discussion in 'Quests' started by zloy00, Feb 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

I play as a ranger and it is simply impossible for me to kill a copy! Tell me, what's the secret, maybe there is a video? The storyline quest cannot be so difficult (

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @zloy00 It says t's a copy of you, but this is a lie, cos it use eagle, tree, net, bees and more thing i don't use them. I managed to kill it with blue esse after having died lot of times with white ones but there's no an specific way to kill it that i know

3. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

trouble! I used ginger essences and almost no effect. Maybe at higher levels it will seem easier (now I have 86) ...

4. Lambrusco

I killed it at lvl 66 and with a poor equipment

5. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

in this case, I don't understand anything at all (((86 lvl, 467 health, base 57 + red essences + enhancements ...

6. AngryMOB

AngryMOB Forum Apprentice

Trap + ea ... hit ... run ... repeat .
    Easy peasy ...
    Learn the dance!

7. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Have you done trial of strength? My quest line seems to imply he is the final boss in elysium. Done all the quests I could find but never saw "Final Test"

Boss is Tegan he seems to be a warror move fast and jumps a lot. My mage cant move far enough away to get any hits in before he one shots me.

p.s. lvl 83 mage on normal in case that makes any difference

8. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

you forgot to go through the battle with Tegan 2 times - Revenge, this is not a repeatable quest, but a story quest.

--- MERGED ---

for Tegan you must use the Guardian, red essences and be ready for a long and tedious running around. I used a tree and a falcon for stan him and then beat him, it was long and boring, but simple.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  9. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

yup the Fire Gardian worked "well" but as you said rather tedious. After the first kill a ! appeared on the map but killed him a second time anyway.
    New quest was The Last Trial. First part "reach the gate to mortis". Did that. Gates at top of map didn`t open or change at all. Second part says "defeat the last trial". No new areas have opened and quest guidance cant find any more goals"
    Rather lost as to what to do now.

nevermind found it

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  10. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

you need to go to the gate and there kill your copy at maximum stats what I cannot do)

11. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Yes found him/her/it fortunatly was a true likeness of me a weak pathetice wimp so was easy to kill. It seemed to cycle the different types of attack so was easy to anticipate what would come next. It was so stupid that it even tried to mind control my pet.
    But worse is to come. You then have the Halls of the Dead which is lifted straight from the old PW without any change at all, only to be expected from a cheap arse company like BP.
    Anyways you wont be able to progress any further without killing Mortis, good luck on that, and of course you will need a mortis pass coin to get in there.
    You couldn't make this rubbish up if you tried :(

12. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

I play with a ranger, lvl 100, with equipment of lvl 140, wisdom lvl 200.
    I can't kill my copy, I tried doing it with essences, I tried doing it with buffs, with equipment, without equipment, with skill progress points, no progress points ...... etc.
    Inevitably he kills me in one or two shots ... and heals himself all the time with wolves ...
    If anyone knows the trick, please explain it to me ..... I'm already a bit bored to keep looking for ridiculous challenges in this game ...
    From already thank you very much.

frenk59 and zloy00 like this.
  13. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I did some messing around on two very different SWs: one with around level 60 wisdom with only level 100 equips so was weak AF and the other one significantly stronger at level 170 wisdom with mostly level 140 equips. You'll definitely want to play at the lowest difficulty of normal if you have difficulty killing your copy. On the weaker SW, I can't skimp on ess, physics, tonics, etc. You need to kite while the shield mode is active. The moment the shield breaks, drop all your armor/resistance breaks and just deal as much damage as possible in the shortest time to get it over with.

14. trs53

trs53 Forum Greenhorn

Hi every one
    I killed the "copy" with all classes, so i suggest u this (dwarf op, mage/ranger,dk about lvl 70):
    - use red ess (u dont need a lot)

For dk, dwarf, mage u just need move/shoot (and respawn), copy dont regenerate after respawn

The hardest is ranger, and this is the trick
    NEVER fight in close position
    take max distance and use only basic/sec shoots (no tree, wolves ...)
    so shoot/move
    if killed, respawn, and come back too your position and shoot/move
    good luck

15. Lambrusco

Finally i did it with my 3 charaters and the worst one was the hunter.... with my war ang wizard i didn't die as i died with my hunter and i did it a lot of times... just when i saw i went to die i run like a headless hen i know for sure that the other hunter didn't have that technique

16. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

use mighty spirit guards & red essence in normal

17. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Mage is dead easy.
    Just keep running round and round casting flame Guardian. Let the Guardian do all the work. Dont try to hit him yourself so you can keep moving.
    Since your using flame Guardian no need to use any ess.
    Killied it without dieing once and I Was crap.

Used was as after waiting for weeks for the event to progress to chapter 2 (or whatever they called it) only to find that map and mortise was all there was I quit.

18. WillM0

WillM0 Forum Apprentice

The same problem occured. Thanks to those who wrote for the advice!

19. zloy00

zloy00 Forum Apprentice

I tried it today with a premium and red essences, no effect at all, the shield is demolished and 2 mm of heal and that's all. I don't understand at all how the developers reasoned. I have 96 lvl, base around 80, life around 600. What should I be to destroy this creature?