Suggestion English-speaking chat

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ultor, Mar 30, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Are you in favor of adding English chat?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Ultor

Ultor Forum Greenhorn

Hello, is it possible to introduce more chat options? Among other things, adding a chat where you can communicate only in English? I'm from Poland, but it's hard to find a group or understand anything because of the cyrics in the chat. Why a chat for everyone when for a large part of the players messages written in Cyrica are just spam because they don't understand anything anyway... Possibly adding an option to the chat where you can deselect the visibility of players from a given country.

2. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hello, welcome :) We have forums divided into different languages/regions that are filtered through for each language, so you could elect to peruse only the English-speaking portion of the forums, if you wish ^^ With that said, the Discord server also offers an English-speaking chat system, if that is what you prefer.

3. Ultor

Ultor Forum Greenhorn

Should I look for a group in the game by writing a post on the English-speaking forum? XD How do you imagine it? Hahaha

A moderator who probably doesn't even play the game, just sits on the forum and writes about matters that don't concern him... In the topic "P2W option that discourages new players", you also voted for it because you did it in the same chat as writing this post. Do you really think that anyone cares about the opinion of a person who doesn't play the game and just posts on the forum? XD It's no wonder that there are such a small number of players in the game since the only thing they introduce is greater p2w ;)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2024
  4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

To have the desired language in the game chat, you must activate the filter.
    First from the client select the language, then in the game the filter ;)
    [​IMG]

5. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

For someone who stated "I've been playing Drakensang for 3 days", you seem to know more about it than everyone here :confused:

Also, since you started 3 days ago, you can try a different server (Heredur for example) which has 90% of the players speaking english only

Alas, ABC gave his advice based on the current online game situation, where any other game of any kind has a forum or a discord channel for a better communication.. that's up to you;)

6. Ultor

Ultor Forum Greenhorn

Yes, I know this option exists. However, I do not want to change the language of the entire game to English because it is very well translated into my language.

And the good news is that they won't change anything in a dead game anyway :D It's a shame to write anything on the forum, never mind the chat, the friends I started with don't play EDIT p2w game anyway... I'm quitting this game too.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2024
  7. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

I have not participated in any voting so I am unsure which post you speak of, however we still wish you all the best, in game or otherwise ^^