Erroe 36, Server Heredur

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by eddy13, Feb 26, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. eddy13

eddy13 Forum Greenhorn

I ask for support and it also gives me an error

2. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hello :) Have you already tried solutions such as deleting temp folder, checking the state of your internet plan, assessing your hardware/software, etc.? ^^ There are a variety of factors that may impact your game experience.

3. RafGan

RafGan Forum Greenhorn

There's a lot of us who get error 36 and not just that. I was starting to have connection issues whenever I tried to log into my character and when I was moving through maps since last Friday. The game would never load and I had to restart the game every time until I could finally connect. I also get NEBULA error whenever I try to melt gems and the game instantly crashes.

Deleting the game folder & temp folder and re-installing it didn't fix anything.

Venaa likes this.
  4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

You're funny :)
    Pretty sure as good as everyone has these errors or maps simply not loading at all, since start of dragan event, but you try telling its our fault and not server side?

Best joke ive heard in a while...

Alex_Thor and Venaa like this.
  5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Yes, same here it seems there are too many connectios for DSO according to the message i receive from ERROR 36

Alex_Thor likes this.
  6. sanket

sanket Forum Apprentice

Same for me ... ERROR 36 ... Please do something. Thank's

7. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

This is not a player issue. Different players in different countries all over the world. Using different internet providers. Different kinds of internet, fiber, copper, satellite, with different speeds. Using different computers from cheap to expensive top of the line computers. On different servers and everyone is getting all these map loading errors. Error 37, 36, 42, nebula error. Long map loading with a blank screen. After all the changes to the workbench a lot of players can't even play. When they click the workbench the get the nebula error.

This is a game issue, a programing issue, a BIGPOINT ISSUE!

Alex_Thor likes this.
  8. Venaa

Venaa Forum Apprentice

I'm saddened for us DSO players; even after so many mistakes, we're still giving feedback in hopes of things improving. I used to find the joy in this game that I couldn't get from other games, especially before this series of errors; we used to play the game with laughter in a Discord channel, but now I'm the only one left in that Discord group. I hope the management gets its act together soon, or if they can't cope with the mistakes, they should shut down all the servers so we can move on.

masacre023 likes this.
  9. masacre023

masacre023 Forum Greenhorn

We are losing materials due to problems with errors 42 and 36, slow loading to enter the portals and without any notification from DSO to solve the problem. I would like to be informed of what is happening and not make us lose more time to make the event. Give code of materials for what we are losing, extend the event, etc...Give some solution​

Venaa likes this.
  10. eddy13

eddy13 Forum Greenhorn

It is impossible to play since Dragan was put on, it does not allow you to enter the game and when you enter and want to enter the bastion it does not give you access or when you are in the bastion and you want to enter any m1, m2... it kicks you out of the game. impossible

Alex_Thor likes this.
  11. J-Mort

J-Mort Forum Apprentice

I have the same problem and I haven't played for at least 3 months (error 36)

12. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Has any DSO team member ever tried to say sorry instead of pointing the finger at every player who points out a spelling error? Just sorry that you loyal players can hardly play DSO due to the bugs and game errors we caused.
    Has anyone from the team ever tried to play DSO as we do now, and to experience what it is like to play a DSO with all the current spelling errors.
    And even an apology wouldn't be enough, I and my fellow players have been seeing for months that many in-game errors persist and are not resolved. The many types of errors did not happen yesterday, they have been around for a long time.
    It would behoove you to apologize to your players for the inconvenience and then actually solve problems instead of sitting in your armchair. Do something useful and take responsibility.

Don't take it personally because it is not intended that way, my message is addressed to the entire DSO team. ;)

13. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

He has nothing to do with any "DSO team", assuming one still exists. He is a forum moderator, as such he is not an employee of Bigpoint but a simple player like you and me, who tries to lend a hand to one side and the other. He gave perhaps a little naive advice, but I'm sure he gave it in good faith, he would have no interest in unloading the parent company's problems on us.

trakilaki and dkarl like this.