Ess. maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Noriyull, Nov 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noriyull

Noriyull Forum Apprentice

...Yess Ess maps green, blue, yellow, pink and red ...

....in my opinion this will be nice asset to the game!! lets start ...

First DSO designers have asset to create new ess. maps, they have mobs (ess. creatures) and terran futures from "Desert of ess." event ! And we have realm fragments which we trade for "moon" events maps so this can RFs be use to to trade for new ess. maps. And they can copy drop rate of ess. from "Full moon" day time when we farm Silver ess. 2,5,10,20 etc....they can even copy "Frags" drop for calling Big Bosses like it was in "Desert of ess." event !

Green ess map. - cost to create a map 100 RFs , drop on this map will be ONLY and ONLY green ess. from mobs (ess. creatures).
    Ess. MiniBosses drop green ess., green items, small green armor gem... hey they are greenhorns ;) .
    Ess. Big Boss drop green ess. blue items, stronger green armor gem.
    Map ess big bad Boss drop green ess and or blue ess. pink items, % to get free new green map entry, stronger green armor gem "Unic" green ess. armor, pet ....

Blue ess map. - cost to create a map 200 RFs , drop on this map will be ONLY and ONLY blue ess. from mobs (ess. creatures).
    Ess. MiniBosses drop blue ess., blue items, small blue speed attack gem.
    Ess. Big Boss drop blue ess. blue items, stronger blue speed attack gem.
    Map ess. big bad Boss drop blue ess. and or yellow ess. pink items, % to get free new blue map entry, stronger blue speed attack gem "Unic" blue ess. armor,pet ....

Yellow ess map. - cost to create a map 300 RFs , drop on this map will be ONLY and ONLY Yellow ess. from mobs (ess. creatures).
    Ess. MiniBosses drop Yellow ess., blue or pink items, small (random) gem.
    Ess. Big Boss drop Yellow ess. pink or leg items, stronger (random) gem.
    Map ess. big bad Boss drop yellow ess and or pink ess. pink and legs. items, % to get free new yellow map entry, stronger (random) gem well in event he drop Drakens so here he can too :D ! pet...

Pink ess map. - cost to create a map 400 RFs , drop on this map will be ONLY and ONLY pink ess. from mobs (ess. creatures).
    Ess. MiniBosses drop pink ess., pink items, small hp. gem.
    Ess. Big Boss drop pink ess. pink and legs. items, stronger hp. gem.
    Map ess. big bad Boss drop pink ess and or red ess. pink items and or legs., % to get free new pink map entry, stronger hp. gem "Unic" pink ess. armor,pet ....

Red ess map. - cost to create a map 600 RFs , drop on this map will be ONLY and ONLY red ess. from mobs (ess. creatures).
    Ess. MiniBosses drop red ess., pink and or legs. items, small dam. gem.
    Ess. Big Boss drop red ess. leg items, stronger dam. gem.
    Map ess. big bad Boss drop red ess and or legs items., % to get free new red map entry, stronger dam. gem "Unic" red ess. armor,pet ....

Also it will be nice to get 10ish quests per map to make slower progress to maps ,some restriction that we can just jump to red map before we finsh quests on pink map ;) Maybe even lvl. cap i am here to debate about this... but some restriction must be!! 3:) !!

..why i will like this ?? well i find out that i have no use of picking Rfs any more i cant sell them just picking to refill what i use for event (i have 2k of Rfs) and sometime happened that ess. drops of blue or and green are big 0 all day or days ... sometime happens that is impossible to create a good or helping farming crew for Q. when this happen i am condemn to do PvP or run low lvl. dungeons whit this asset i will have a more reason to farm harder than i already do! And get more fun out of this beautiful game ;)

tx for reading this have fun and good drops!

Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.