Event boredom

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Darwarren, Jun 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The Full Moon and the New Moon Events are becoming repetitious and boring. How about something else that change things up?
    The Desert of Essences was rumored to be on the way, but never showed.
    Anythng else?

Note: 7 or so in my guilds also favor Stellar Gold, Desert of Essences, or PVP Events. The PVP event was most requested.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    jthames likes this.
  2. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

It's been a very long time since we had a PVP event too. I think the last one was in October. Can we get another Time of Glory event?

Darwarren likes this.
  3. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Stellar gold(no need for competition, just give us those coins :p)+time of glory, that would be something. :D

Darwarren likes this.
  4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

3 more of us want Sargon events, because bigger drops are possible. A few just like to take down Sargon; it's personal. :)

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What events? Moon events? Those are not events.
    Event should be rewarding and fun so the people can enjoy playing it.
    And what we get from moon events? Nothing. Are they enjoyable? Not at all.
    Why people like events like Sargon's, Stellar gold ... because they are everything that Moon "events" are not.

Zokin likes this.
  6. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Here's a list of events, lifted from another site. Surely some of these would still fit the current story line. Of course, a new event might do the job as well. Please, just something besides Full Moon and New Moon.

7. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

A new event is coming during this month, but after it...how long do we have to wait for the next one???...3 to 4 months, WHY???

DSO could just recycle all events into mini events, instead of lasting 10 days, it would be only at weekends (3 days)...every week or once every 2nd week.

The rewards could be the same, don't really care...but at least i would have something to do, I'm sick n' tired of endless grinding for glyphs.

First the glyph system killed PvP and now PvE too, thats the way to go, DSO!!!

Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.