Announcement Event Guide - Dark Dwarf Heist

Discussion in 'Event FAQs' started by Melethainiel, Apr 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

DARK DWARF HEIST
    ~Event Guide~

1.png

Quick Overview

Progress bars
    Level requirementsP1
    Pure Viscanium
    P2
    Viscanium Drops
    Total progress
    20 – 505.0005.00010.000
    51 – 9910.00010.00020.000
    Event Summary
    Gnomes and Dark Dwarves are invading the mysterious Viscanium Mine!

• Enter the map and collect Pure Viscanium from Viscanium Geodes, Viscanium Rocks, and three champion monsters.
    • Defeat the champion monsters to receive Lowering Contraption Burners, which are needed to access the Secret Steamship Harbor.
    • Defeat all the monsters in Secret Steamship Harbor, including Admiral Iron Creeper, to receive Viscanium Drops.
    Introduction
    This event is all about Viscanium, a magical mineral used by the Spellweavers to create magical books, in which the story of Dracania is written down. Viscanium is gathered from a mysterious mine, a hidden place, somewhere in Dracania.
    Recently the mine was attacked and eventually taken over by dark dwarfs. The dwarfs have built a submarine dock underneath the mine to transport the stolen Viscanium to Stalgard, where they plan to create dangerous military equipment with it.
    The Spellweavers ask the heroes of Dracania to stop the dwarfs and their minions, as Viscanium can be a dangerous weapon in the hands of the dark dwarfs.

Start the event
    To start the event, you need to enter the Viscanium Mine. To do that, you will need the Secret Map of the Viscanium Mine (and 10x Fragments of Infernal Passage for the Bloodshed difficulty). The travel item has a chance to drop from every dracanian boss and sentinel. Also, the map is obtainable from amphoras on the event maps and from the special event bundles.
    2.png

Inside the Viscanium Mine
    3.png

In the Viscanium Mine, you have plenty of opportunities to gather Pure Viscanium, which you need to progress in the event for the first progress bar. The mine is occupied by plenty of monsters that need to be put into place. Three champion monsters: Destructikus Timoff 1000, Destructikus 2000, and Senior Drillikus Alexoff can also be found in the mine. Defeat them to receive the progress.

Viscanium Rocks & Geodes
    In the entire mine, you can find several clickable objects; most notably the Viscanium Rocks and Viscanium Geodes, that hold the desirable Pure Viscanium. The stack size can be mined from Viscanium Rocks and Geodes.

Viscanium Rocks
    Through a simple click, these rocks will drop 5 Pure Viscanium.
    4.png

Viscanium Geodes
    Viscanium Geodes have a high chance to drop Pure Viscanium, but your character has to use Crystal Miner’s Pickaxes to mine Pure Viscanium from the Viscanium Geodes. Be careful though; there is a chance that instead of progress, a wild Viscanium Minion will appear and attack you once you clicked on the Viscanium Geode.
    5.png
    6.png

Crystal Miner’s Pickaxe
    7.png

There are several ways to obtain the Crystal Miner’s Pickaxe. In Viscanium Mine, you will find a few Viscanium Mining Gnomes, minding their own business and mining the precious Viscacium – they have a chance to drop the Crystal Miner’s Pickaxe.
    8.png

You can also buy it from the shop for 500 andermant or find it in the special event bundles:
    Shiny Dwarf Stash and Amazing Dwarf Stash. The last way to obtain the Crystal Miner’s Pickaxe is by opening the amphoras.

Progress dropped on each difficulty

DifficultyChampionsViscanium RockViscanium Geode
    Normal – Painful10/20/3055/10/15
    Excruciating – Fatal30/40/50515/20/25
    Infernal – Merciless50/60/70525/30/35
    Bloodshed70/80/90535/40/45
    Secret Steamship Harbor
    9.png

The dark dwarfs are using this underground harbor to smuggle Viscanium and it is your task to stop them. You will need the Lowering Contraption Burners to access the map, dropped by the champions on the first map. You can also obtain them from special event bundles and amphoras. This entrance fee has to be paid every time your hero wants to access the harbor. Keep in mind that the map difficulty is inherited from the Viscanium Mine.

Lowering Contraption Burners drop & map requirement

DifficultyDrop per championEntry fee
    Normal – Fatal15/20/2550
    Infernal30/35/4050
    Merciless30/35/40100
    Bloodshed45/55/60150
    (+10 Fragments of Infernal Passage)
    The enemies there, including the sentinel – Admiral Iron Creeper – will give you Viscanium Drops, needed for the second progress bar. Be aware that you need to finish the first bar with Pure Viscanium in order to start the second with Viscanium Drops!

Progress dropped on each difficulty:

DifficultyNormal monstersAdmiral Iron Creeper
    Normal – Painful1/2/330/60/90
    Excruciating – Fatal2/3/490/120/150
    Infernal – Merciless3/4/5150/180/210
    Bloodshed4/5/6210/240/270
    Progress bars

Level 20 – 50
    10.png

Level 51 – 99
    11.png

Level 100
    12.png

New mount – Wind of Jade Liberty

This pair of wings will take you anywhere you would like to go.
    Nothing shall stand in the way between you and freedom.

13.png

New title – Jade Windrunner
    After completing the event, you will receive an achievement “Heist Runner”. This achievement will grant you 50 achievement points and it will unlock the new title: Jade Windrunner.

Event Marker
    There will be no event attire, but you will have the opportunity to receive an item that works similarly – Dark Dwarf Heist Event Marker.
    14.png

Since this is a ground marker (like alchemy circles), this will allow you to wear a normal costume at the same time. This event marker is obtainable only with the Amazing Dwarf Stash bundle.

15.pngDuration: 14 days

Bonus while active:
    • 50% increased Pure Viscanium drop stack size
    • 50% increased Viscanium Drops drop stack size
    Special Offer
    16.png

Dwarf Stash
    • 1x Secret Map of the Viscanium Mine
    • 40x Pure Viscanium
    • 80x Viscanium Drops
    • 50x Lowering Contraption Burners
    Shiny Dwarf Stash