Feedback Event Infested Sewers of Kingshill.

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Apr 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

As others already said : a great + for this event is the auto-pick, makes runs faster.
    a big - for me is the mass event related items hoarding that one needs to do.

also , as a question to those who finished the main in 3 hours , in order to help us who didn't quite have the time yet nor will be able to grind for 20 days. Using the +10 buff from the shop and then solo mode 1? or +10 buff and party mode 3-4 ? thank you

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

AFAIK, the special bosses show up only rarely. On about my 6th or 7th time in the sewer beneath the Crypt of the Kings, the Puppeteer showed up. Fairly easy kill (I'm playing solo in Normal), with decent progress drop, 1 draken, miscellaneous green/blue/purple gear, and the Living Skull (believe that's his name) pet.

In my several dozens runs in sewer #1, I've not seen any special bosses. I suspect special bosses don't show up there.

In my 8 or so runs in sewer #2, I've not seen any special bosses. However, I assume some might show up there, if I'm lucky.

In my 10 or so runs in sewer #3, I've only run in the Puppeteer the one time, nobody else.

I've yet to gather all the components to create my first Valve to the Castle Sewer. I'm guessing that's where we'll find the ambush worm. But, again, rarely and randomly.

3. nightlounger1

nightlounger1 Forum Greenhorn

i like this event alot!!
    besides main event progress (wich i completed yesterday) whe can also farm event specifics like key's and essence mats.
    it keeps me going to get ready for the challenge, and the drops from neat amphora seems nice to.
    this event with alot more time, and extra minni challenge, and the requirement of other event only items to progress gives it a extra dimention for me!

nicely done DSO! +++++++ great job

4. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

The boss achievement Monsters are Mother of Maggots and The Peeler are both in the Docks Sewer
    The Puppeteer and Master of Pets are in The Crypt Sewer
    Unsure of Worm yet have not found it yet
    Cursed Amphorae in both Crypt Sewer and Docks Sewer both give reasonable drops big plus on this to the dev team
    Got one Pet from Puppeteer the Skull one
    This Event can be done without spending Ander if you are patient and wait to do the quests to get the free buffs
    My only negative is not being able to play in a group because of the drops 4 stars from me
    Quick question though are these buffs usuable in mini or no ?
    PS why don't you say in Guild Chat or ask your friends if they find a special monster invite you to group as I think most of us are soloing event :)
    Good luck to all :p

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  5. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I think this is the first positive feedback i have given. This event is totally fine, you can finish it even without buying blessings.
    The drops are ok.
    This is the 2nd event that is not a time consuming event (full moon is the other).
    The side quests are fine and fun.
    Now about the minor downsides.
    The inventory of my character is limited and with this event it limits me even more. The low rate of the 2 bosses that drop the pets is not that annoying(the pets keeps me and my friend playing even though we have finished ;) ). I could use the cursed amphora one time though.
    Nice job there keep going like that.

Morinphen likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Mother of Maggots can also drop the Loving Octopus pet.

Morinphen and motorola11 like this.
  7. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I must be mssing something, the runes of this event give 10 or 20% more resistance on this item (belt or cloak).
    If those two items have no rersistance value what does that mean?
    10% of 0 resistane is still 0??

TwiliShadow and semen470 like this.
  8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The runes work with diamonds placed in those items. Also level 50+ belts all have resistance as one of the random base stats. Additionally a common enchantment on belts is +% resistance on this item (gold lines start around 50%.)

As I mentioned in my initial feedback these runes are the good thing about this event. Just with the ones I have so far I was able to remove diamonds from another piece of gear, mash them together with the ones in my belt for an overall increase in resist. This leaves me with some open slots for other gems (that I don't have yet :p)

One of the items I have in my 'this may be useful someday' stash is a green belt with a +58% RoTi gold line. I am strongly considering this now as a line to use in a final 4/4 belt. Fewer diamonds in other gear means more amethyst ultimately.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    EhtovK likes this.
  9. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

not all the walls work on the first map. the pet lords fireballs can go through them. I think I have noticed this on other maps too. I will test again to get locations if it matters assuming they spawn in the same place again.

was standing round the corner waiting for my wolves to regen and send at him (as they just nail me on fatal ) then through the wall it came and killed me 1 hit. yes I know farming fatal is pointless once progress done, but wanted to see if key drop was any better, which it isn't.

10. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Oh, the walls work fine if it is me shooting through them. If they are shooting me? Well, then they become a lot less solid. :)

EhtovK likes this.
  11. Devlinne

Devlinne Forum Apprentice

Hi all. Just checking if i understand the special bosses appearance right.

So if i am fortunate enough to have a special boss spawn, it will be shown on the minimap as a red skull right? I say this cos when Mother of Maggots appeared, i saw a red skull demarcating her location on the minimap when i enetered.

But i'm confused cos the SS posted above, some show the red skull, some don't.

Can anyone please confirm or debunk the above? Much appreciated.

12. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

That's the case only for the Mother of Maggots, which I haven't encountered so far.
    The others will appear after you've:
    - opened a Mysterious chest - The Peeler;
    - opened some cages - The Pet Maniac;
    - destroyed some skeleton statues - The Puppeteer.
    That's only if you've encountered the right instances.:rolleyes:
    More visual details on: http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Sewers_of_Kingshill

13. iNeXoRaBlE

Wow the challenge sure is a challenge... The Blessings are kinda expensive . I can't find the monsters to kill for the golden rat things...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. LookaL2K

LookaL2K Forum Apprentice

Looks like we were right and we didn't even have to wait for the next event.

[​IMG]

Good job everyone who complained about the event being too easy!

Morinphen, Zed, ViktorG75 and 2 others like this.
  15. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Oh yea this is BP expensive stuff for event :)).This is madness you want us to pay 5k andermant for 10 minutes of better drop OMG.
    Each day,each patch things get worse -wake up BP when you will respect your word?
    When you will stop changing what you allredy anounce.
    How they will want us to pay a game with no stability.

Morinphen and LookaL2K like this.
  16. tassadar1977

did I imagine it or was there something that said there would be a visual indication of which sewer the toxic gases were in? or do you need to waste keys checking each one till you find it?

17. iNeXoRaBlE

And don't forget that the blessings are for 10mins! 5k ander FOR 10 mins this is so bad... And i actually thought they done something right... Really now..?

LookaL2K likes this.
  18. tassadar1977

kill the main boss under castle gives decent amount though

19. iNeXoRaBlE

with the 18 keys or the map with the warms?

20. tassadar1977

the one with the 9 worms. I get around 200 per time from the chest after

iNeXoRaBlE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.