Feedback Event Infested Sewers of Kingshill.

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Apr 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

When you see green fog around the entrance, it is the caution signal what is inside.

Morinphen and tassadar1977 like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not a monster ... it is a chest.
    It is inside the big worms room ... m4. The chest is random sometimes it can be golden (like in Defeat the Undefeatable) ... after you killed the boss open the chest ...same as DtU.

Morinphen likes this.
  3. obli7

obli7 Forum Apprentice

This undoubtedly is a test for BP to see which approach will provide the most revenue. A cheap buff that everyone will buy or a ridiculously overpriced buff that only a very small fraction of users will?

I certainly bought a couple of buffs during the first event and, as far as I know, most people did. With the price of 5.000 for a 10 minute buff though, not a chance, no matter the rewards. And please allow me to say that if you go ahead and buy these buffs, endorsing BP's pricing policy in that way, you will be at the very least dumb, as you'll endorse ridiculously high prices that you will be paying for yourselves and yourselves alone in the future as well.

And, guys, basic economy dictates that high consumption greatly outperforms high prices. That rule works on every item and service, including virtual items. If you want to make more money, offer cheap and affordable services and items for everyone, not expensive ones for the few elite that will buy them. This is especially true for a video game, where the larger the gap between the few elite and the rest of the users grows, the more players will be abandoning the game, effectively killing it. You WANT more people spending a little bit of money each, not a few spending fortunes.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Maybe it was worth if it was at 2500 andermant for one hour like the buff from dust bones event. That was OK i my opinion.

5. trakilaki

Those prices in the forum announcement/guide were correct.
    Let me show you my screens made for the Wiki guide (which I never put in the guide because I will no longer make guides like I used to do ... all these items have their separate Wiki page but I never put them in the event article).
    Just to show you the date when these contents were made:
    [​IMG]

And these are the prices:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also note the buff's duration

6. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Hello there,

Once again, congratulations to the marketing team to destroy a brilliant work of graphic team, like happened in Dunes of Frustration event.

This is a total disrespect for every single player in this game, does not matter if you pay or not: it is disrespectfull.

We should not accept, and his bosses shouldn't too, that he closed a thread that mean a lot for the community, where we could present our questions directly to someone.

As Trakilaki noted above, Challenge's buff were totally changed, including price (for over 20 times the FAQ price) and duration.

• Initially, 1 hour buff cost 249 andermant for 10+ more drop;
    • NOW, 10 minutes buff cost 5000 andermant.

Please, stop with this unfair and unlegitim marketing strategy. You are just destroying the game... and disrespecting players.

Personally, I liked this event, until I saw buff price for the challenge. This is insane for normal player: that has a life and does not want to put money here.
    This is, oficially, a pay-to-win based game and, if you want money, you would do, at least, your work properly. Instead of that, there is no communication for something that I am sure that CM was aware of it.

I hope this post will not be edited or deleted, but this is my mood at the moment. I cannot understand why things are not communicated, specially when this is a so important thing like "Sorry, dear player, but we increased the price more than 20 times"...

Kind regards,

_Baragain_, Gevilson and Morinphen like this.
  7. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

I heard that most popular song in BP team is from Abba - "Money, money, money" :).

All that Trakilaki wrote is true, and there is no mistake hire. Change in duration and price of the buffs are normal if you look what BP is doing last few months.

Morinphen likes this.
  8. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

The "better sewers bag" Does NOT contain the items it says so. The common one gives all the things it says.. From all this things [​IMG] i got only 8 golden dogtags and a potion

9. trakilaki

"Contains" and "You will get" are two different things :D
    That doesn't mean you will get everything listed in it.

Novadude and Morinphen like this.
  10. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I guess they don't like it when they see players satisfied and buying buffs that are well-priced. Very curious to see what the CM has to say... had so much potential, turned out so disappoiting. Anyway, as others have noted already... the event was seemingly another very well execution besides Full Moon and it seemed almost too good to be true. Well... that is the case once the "mini" came. No point repeating what I already wrote elsewhere or what others have said, but all my good thoughts and very positive inital event feedback is now in the trash bin. BP, you can go look there if you want... none of it means anything anymore. Destroyed another good thing, as usual... shooting themselves in the foot again, as usual... making utter fun of players, as usual. Keep it up...

Gevilson likes this.
  11. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

DSO make a mistake. They swapped Event and Chalenge progress bars.

12. Grasschewer

Grasschewer Forum Apprentice

Hi
    This is great is great normal......
    I tried painful today and got drops of ..wait..wait...ONE
    So tks for the Tier items but why do I bother?
    Awesome to be able to spend Draken at Event start to progress and prepare. GREAT work
    I got a Golden Dogtag from a piggy. tks piggy :)
    Only the event tab shows but one event...hmmm
    Anyhow
    I think atleast one will finish so tks for playable event.

Random gem means one, may contain means more than one if multiple in list.

13. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

BigPoint is a company guys, don't be kids. Their aim is money, obviously. The reason why the game is going always worst is not their craving for money but our stupidity. The guilty ones are the payers! So, if we want to do something for the game, the only solution i can imagine is to encourage people at spending money in real life, for a real pizza or a real sandwich. How to encourage them? Well... If you know that someone in your group spends money buying amdermants, kick him out and don't play with him. The same in your guild: play only with free or only-premium ones. Or in arena, stay firm and don't give them any satisfaction. These are our weapons, let's use them!

14. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

Well, in the Sewer beneath the Castle (Normal), from chest, drop of Golden Plumber's are ~150...

15. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Are the devs going to do anything about the bug regarding the beneath the harbor map. As it is, this map does not give any progress for the challenge and we need this map to farm parts to enter the boss map. I dont wanna enter a map to farm only parts, whose drop rate btw sucks btw, and not getting progress for the challenge bar.

16. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

It is one map a day. Tomorrow it will be the map with the 12keys(probably)... EDIT :D

Last edited by moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  17. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

LOLZ :D Classic Bait and Switch sales tactic. Did all y'all who praised this thing early on really think that the devs had changed their ways. So now the mini challenge is just another grind fest or p2w as expected. Oh well, at least they retained the generous time frame to grind away at this thing :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

18. trakilaki

I am OK with the buff's prices ... because the challenge is long enough so you can easily finish the progress bar without buffs ... even if you play only one run per day.

19. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

They have made a big mistake, they should have left the bufs as it was and next event change them with another ones whith name and prices changed.That way they dont look so stupid and with no respect for us and them.
    It was simple but they are greedy and EDIT.

Same tactics applyed on herald gloves they are so predictible.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  20. hjase

hjase Forum Greenhorn

Normal mode a run gives 36 golden plumbers.
    Need 157 runs to complete event.
    157 runs takes 2826 keys so no its not ok to raise the price on buffs 20x and change the duration from 1 hour to 10 min.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.