Event Merchant Gnob [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Dec 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

What did you like/dislike about the December arrival of Gnob?

Leave any suggestions you have for future improvements below.

2. dragons

dragons Active Author

What is Dark heart? How I'm supposed to give 4x 565 Draken for something that I cant know what it is.
    It's logicaly to be the Dark armor chest piece but I'm not sure becouse nowhere is given information on what the item is.

3. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

4. dragons

dragons Active Author

5. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

Just wanted to say the pricing of the new dark ring is unreasonable.. 1 item costs 900 draken and the other item of identical worth and usefulness costs 3600? =\ I would reduce price to 2000 and force-return the 1600 draken to those use bought one.

6. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

please start 2 another events :D at same time. then i would be happy. or just one event what offers 1300 draken. then i can buy ring :D

sargon event and terriffyng shadows

7. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Sargon event and "terriffyng" shadows are the same.. There's no Sargon event, it's Terrifying Shadows that people call "Sargon Event."

Anyways back to the subject of this thread, i got what i wanted, but i was hoping for a discount of 15% or 25% so i could save some for the next time. :p

The ring costs too much(4000) in my opinion, but i guess it's worth the bonus set.

I also really wanted an inventory expansion for like 1000 drakens or something.

Santa Costume(Never got it in this event), Vampire costume, and Dark Minion frags to combine costume(Or just the whole costume).. It's sad to waste 3 inv slots with frags for just a costume :/

Some friends of mine where hoping for cots.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    Brian1919 likes this.
  8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I only have one real Dislike:
    • Where is the yellow essence? This is my main thing for my DK's slugging it out with Dragan in Sargon events. I hope they have not become like CoT, i.e. gone forever :(
    I did have a bit of a chuckle seeing the black dye there since I was one of the members who put up a fuss the first time he did not have it. The irony is that the point is moot now after the Dwarf Rally since I have all the black dyes I need for the foreseeable future :D

I still believe the Mr. Gnob should have a larger inventory of items. Folks work hard for their Draken. Especially this past year when the devs went a bit nuts with the difficulty of events for a while. Granted, the dark items are the big attraction but once you have them (or if you don't really want them) there should be a lot more buffs, dyes, costumes and emotes to choose from. I guess I just can't wrap my head around the reasoning for there only being a few items on each page of these:confused:

But in the end I unloaded some Draken on many of my toons and went away feeling OK with what I got. Overall not bad as far as Gnob visits go.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    Marce and silverseas like this.
  9. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

i meant defeat un defeatable. got right on other thread. knob sucks no good to buy

10. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Oh that makes sense :)

11. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

I think it is pretty clear what it is and info is very clear, besides those who search for it know what it is those that don't shouldn't event concern themselves about it.

I would've liked CoT in gnob offers and info about other 2 items from the ring set (cause we can't figure out if ring is worth taking just solely on 1 item from the whole set) all in all same old same old :p

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    Muscle likes this.
  12. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Yeah agree with the info for the other 2 items!

13. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

but you can always melt this dark ring xD really nice would be if we can sell dark items back to knob. and buy diffrend things.. i acidently buyed 2 pauldrons :( damn lag

14. Talicni

Melting it back wont return 3.600 drakens if other items from set sucks :/

15. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Paavelson, I would recommend you contact Support. Drakens are precious currency and it would be worth a shot to ask.

Marce likes this.
  16. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Amulet:
    500 armor 500 resist 5% walck speed
    Ring:
    400 hp 25% critical value
    Ring :
    40 dmg 7,5% speed
    Bonus 2 pieces 25 dmg
    Bonuse 3 pieces 100 dmg

The stats shuld be thouse last time wen samone see the set in test.
    If u want to use ths set with sargon ,rashon-yachack u ned wepon ornament full critic on it.

17. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

..kindda sucks

18. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I like the ring with health and critical value :O Amulet not so bad either, but i prefer Chain of Death(for DK)

19. Talicni

Is it worth 12k drakens set, don't think so :/

[kreg] likes this.
  20. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

Maybe over a year of events to get them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.