Event Merchant Gnob [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Dec 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

You can get over 12k in a year if you have amorpha keys and farm bosses in events for drakens

Wakaole likes this.
  2. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

I had time to farm 3900+ drakens with my Dwarf, I prepared every event and 3 x 100 life gems.
    I used 12 000 andermants of sargon's fortress so as to rush 9000 before the event ended.

I always had 30 000 blue combat essences ready for every event.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=656056madsanta.jpg

I also was waiting for yellow essences 499 for 50 drakens.
    Sometimes, when new boss appear, you may need this if you want to try hard and maybe be the 1st one to success.

3. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

unbelivable you got so fast good gear and lvl 44 and went to nightmare map i bet you died more than 100 times when you killed him. hah

anyway. we asked COT. this was my main reason to wait knob. but fudge is that ? NO COT.... this isnt suprise. just same another knob what was 3-4 months ago. just added ring and 2 emotes.

dear dso. there is still time to add new features to knob, i mean items.

did dso team quited jobs or event worse quited theyr jobs ? my opinion is a lot has been laid off, wich is sad.

i wish 3-2 more events before knob leaves i have just 2 pieces missing from my set.

4. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Paavelsons it's Gnob, not knob ... :D

5. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

I didn't see anything worth buying for the cost this time around. There needs to be some new things in there or nothing at all.

6. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I know, right? :/

7. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

"Amulet:
    500 armor 500 resist 5% walck speed
    Ring:
    400 hp 25% critical value
    Ring :
    40 dmg 7,5% speed
    Bonus 2 pieces 25 dmg
    Bonuse 3 pieces 100 dmg"

NO WAY this is worth 12k draken...even regular legendary gear is worth more in strength of enchants.

[kreg] likes this.
  8. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

Maybe that's why they don't include COT's anymore

9. Ashelia59650

I may understand but, it's still (100 + 25 damage ) / 2 with a lot of armor and life +8 slots, even if the cost is insane it's very attractive.

I don't expect to find a ring with 65 damage + 400 life at the same time, not to mention the critical value and move speed.

10. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

The total for this set if the stats are really the same and not already nerfed like the ring is:

500 armor
    500 resist
    5% walk speed
    400 hp
    25% critical dmg value
    165 dmg
    7,5% atk speed

for 3 pieces of gear. The gear is very expensive and as someone pointed out, the ring was nerfed and I think the same will be done for the other gears too. If the set is as it is now, the values do sound quite attractive unless you want certain stats like more dmg, more critical rate, or maybe more hp. In that case, 3 pieces of good legendary would work better if you want certain stats.

11. Ashelia59650

I got a good damage necklace legendary x 3 damage and critical, 3/3 spark set, mortis ring, draken ring, weapon adornment 1000 critical -35% armor, Ammon set soon 3/5 (chest armor will take forever to farm) and a shield with spam armor.

In my case I am totally in need for that set. I don't want to loose 5% damage pve + 20% damage heavy shot.

If I remove my weapon adornment, it will be hell to find critical items and use hammer instead of shield...
    Since I aim the full set, I don't have other choices.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  12. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I see, I think that the pricing for this set is way to expensive for any player that did not begin the game long long time ago to gather drakens. The set pricing is very unreasonable. I hope the original price would at least go down to 3k per piece or other pieces are cheaper than this ring.

13. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

That's a very obvious question, they don't put COT in Gnob store because they want you to buy it from the store so they earn money, that simple it is. They don't care about us, money is much more important for them. :)

14. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

can u try if possible to let Gnob come on a regular basis,intstead of waiting 2-3 months...Ty

alexgriffin81 likes this.
  15. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

would be awesome. Gnob is an 'event-merchant', so why isnt he there every event?

16. alexgriffin81

alexgriffin81 Forum Apprentice

Hi, please could you tell me when the Helios armour will next appear with the merchant? I just checked on wiki when it last appeared and it says: May 23th 2013 - May 25th, 2013. I've nearly had to wait a YEAR. Pleeeease can you confirm it will be in the next merchant? also, I've noticed it's been a LONG time since the Troll's last appearance? Dec 27th - Jan 4th, I'm assuming his return is very soon?

Goldreich likes this.
  17. Sewyew

Sewyew Someday Author

reading this makes u kinda wander if the devs actually read this or even hear about it

18. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Actually no, they don't.

19. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

@_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Event-Merchant means that he is event for himself, not the other way around as you interpreted.

20. ROTH66

ROTH66 Someday Author

Nobody reads this things just the moderators do (to erase the profanities), and they're just players like all of us. We share our pains, they pretend to listen, everybody happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.