Every girl needs one!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Faeriequeen22-, Jul 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

Thankfully not Adam's one

2. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Yee people, keep this thread alive. Remember, if we cry long and loud enough, they will do it, I'm sure. :D
    I wear that dress almost all the time, poor thing will rip apart soon. What are you guys gonna do then? :(

3. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

*Leans over and whispers in Fareriequeen's ear* Shhhhh. don't tell these guys that.....we'll never get a new wardrobe that way. Us prancing around in our skivvies is exactly what they'd want.

Look, I got a ranger wearing a bears head for gosh sake, a mage with a hood that makes me look bald, and the poor warriors and techs....I mean really....have you seen what those helmets do to your hair?....Sheeeesh. Now come on guys, you know you'd rather see us in something a little more............
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But I mean anything has to be preferable to running around town with a deer's skull on your head and shoulder pads so big they think you're from some '80's throwback party.

Now come on guys, get us a few new outfits....We'll make it worth your while. *Wink, wink*

Amiaria, Ash and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  4. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah, sure, why not! Give the ladies wardrobes full of new dresses! The team can't fix a bug to save a life, might as well set them to work on something they can do. Be careful of the bugs in the clothes, though, ladies. They bite!

Zokin and Nyshen like this.
  5. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

;):p
    I guess we will try to get a closer look

6. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

I like you Muti....you're funny.

I understand. Priorities should be to fix the bugs, so maybe we shouldn't be so selfish and asking for entire wardrobes. But dammit, (Should that be a darnit? Guess I'll find out.), a girls gotta have something approprite to wear out of the house. I mean they created a game where being a female character was an option so the least they could do is give us something that makes us look female. Plus I hope you realize that I realize that this is, for the most part, wishful thinking.

So back to the original request. Since they're gonna put new outfits out there anyway..... A dress. Just a simple little dress...different from the one other dress, that not all of us have, you provided, or at least the same one and allow it to be dyed. (Never was big on pink as a color.)

Thanks.

Skylin likes this.
  7. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I actually wasn't being 100% sarcastic. I used to be all about "Bug fixing is the #1 priority"... but I've lost faith in that concept. I've almost given up completely on the idea of them being able to debug this game to the satisfaction of most of the players who care(d) much about it.

Therefore, I really don't mind if all they do is make new costumes/new content/new events (please?) ... at least there'll be something different to look at and experience in the game. As long as they don't completely crash the servers for hours or days, I'm all for some new stuff. Bugs, schmugs... I've got hydrocortizone cream and I'm not afraid to use it!

8. CrazyLilThingCalledLove

CrazyLilThingCalledLove Forum Greenhorn

The cowl doesn't make the monk, the dress won't make the girl :D
    Teaching Dracaty the art of sewing is your only option to get girly dresses :oops:

9. taxi1

taxi1 Forum Overlooker

i dont understand the most important thing in the game is the kind of clothes or outfits are dressed the female characters?male or female you the characters are fighters prepared for any battle-so the outfits you propose arent realistic.

10. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

You would have a point at what you say if it wasn't a game we all want to have fun and be unique at this micro-community... if it wasn't that there would be non spending drakens and aders for colors mounts costumes etc
    It is not the most important but these are girls and some of them divas:p

11. Chrysheight

Chrysheight Forum Greenhorn

Hmm... I am a boy, and I agree that there is very little costume selection for female players.

12. -Faeriequeen22-

Thanks dear! :D xD

@taxi1 , well it's probably not the most important thing, but we want it anyways. It doesn't matter if they are "realistic" - dress is already here, we just want another color! :D

Nyshen likes this.
  13. taxi1

taxi1 Forum Overlooker

so your propose was to can recieve the particulary outfit in different colours?

14. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

But the bunny suit is ok??? :rolleyes:

Point being they lost that type of argument the moment they allowed Little Red Riding Hood and the Jolly Fat Man to do battle. So all bets are off as far as being "realistic" when it comes to outfitting the character.

Some??? Baby, we all deserve to be divas.

Saw this a while back but forgot to respond

I used to date a guy who always played female characters. I asked him why. He said in most games there's no real difference between the male and female in the game, but in some games the male gets certain bonuses and the female gets others. He liked to play stealth characters and females always got bonuses in agility and dexterity. So it was to his advantage to play the female. But most importantly he said if he's gonna be staring at the back side of the character for a few hours everyday he preferred to look at a pixelated female form over a pixelated male form. He said it wan't sexual, just aesthetics. Makes sense to me. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a lot of females playing male characters for the same reasons.

So it doesn't matter if it's 100% males. Doesn't matter if it's females, males, hermaphrodites,....transgendered, gay, cross dressing bikers,.... just whatever. They created female characters, people, regardless of who they are in real life, play the characters, some even pay for the privilege, and many of them would like the characters they create to look the part.

15. taxi1

taxi1 Forum Overlooker

nyshen i agree that they arent realistic but as the foroym writers keep asking for these kind of developments the image of the game will be worst.

16. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

You know I was prepared to answer this in about the most sarcastic way possible and the netiquette be dammed. But I won't. I understand you feel this way but I honestly can't see how making female characters look more feminine is gonna hurt the image of a game that has Easter Bunnies loitering around Kingshill, Santas riding on reindeers, people running around with monkeys and rabbits chasing behind, moonwalks every full moon, etc. I mean compared to that a girl in a dress is about the most realistic thing I can think of. If anything it will probably create a better image of the game.

17. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

I bet you do honey!!!

Nyshen likes this.
  18. -Faeriequeen22-

That's the least they could do! :)

19. Ash

Ash Advanced

I'm female playing female toons, and I would really like to see more female-orientated costumes.

I'm afraid I wouldn't vote for those dresses though. But I support your right to ask for them. ;)
    I think they are hideous and pervy. There is cleavage and then there is a boob show. No thanks to the latter.
    I doubt there are many 45s left who haven't heard a certain female toon ask 'don't my boobs look great in this?' - eww.

[​IMG]

I wish they would return all the toon's long hair. I think once you get your archer's cap in the very early lvls, you are suddenly bald.
    It can't be that difficult to include tresses under headgear. I super long thick braid under my archers death mask would look great.

And have female versions of emotes.

As for costumes. A little more imagination would be fab.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not really into fairy girly costumes, but I'm sure there are an infinite number of variations that are feminine and yet not ditsy or pervy.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Amiaria and Nyshen like this.
  20. eventonly

eventonly Advanced

The joker and clown very nice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.