Announcement Exploit Abuse

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello friendly folk of Dracania,

It has come to our attention that some players are abusing an exploit. Before giving into the temptation to jump on the band wagon and follow suit, please consider the DSO T&Cs of Use:

"1.2 Subject Matter of the Contract, Usage of and Changes to the Games and Services

1.2.10 The use of programming bugs and/or errors to achieve personal gain is strictly prohibited.
    8.3 Just grounds for termination
    8.3.2 The User violates the prohibition of exploiting programming errors (bugs)"

{to be read with a raspy voice} Now, we know what you're thinking. You're thinking: "But others have gotten away with cheating and abusing game exploits. Maybe they will let this slide." Well, to tell you the truth, we've noticed this ourselves. But, given a lot of players have been perma-banned for bot use and those busted for the Golden Present exploit didn't fare too well either, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky". Well, do ya, punk?

This little nugget of contemplation was brought you by your friendly DSO EN TL,

Allogeneous

Last edited by moderator: Aug 15, 2016
    Zed, DocWhisky, ValkonGo and 6 others like this.
  2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You couldn't have been more vague, though I guess you can't just say it out loud for fear of exposing it to more people.
    Is this related to the anniversary event, or what?

3. "Yes" to the "vague". "Yes" to the "exposing". "Yes" to the "anniversary event". "No" to the "or what".

I will close this thread for now and re-open it if/when further discussion becomes necessary and/or useful.

Morinphen and DocWhisky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.