F2P marshal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by spiro_spula, Oct 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

I've been playing some three years, started at the end of beta. So the character was strong for its level when glyphs came and it was not a problem farming PWs. For glyphs I mostly do three knights on m2, or you can try Khalys with a decent group (about 200 blue per run) but for me she has always been super stingy.
    @MoP yes, I'm super squishy. But as f2p you have to make sacrifices, so I decided to go for a glass cannon as the limited resources that will be available will all go into aggro. At over 70% critical rate all you see is yellow numbers, so you try to tank with aggro - dead guys can't hurt you.

Muscle and Multi-Sev like this.
  2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

My guild group and I noticed an increase in the legendary drops by Destructor, even though he's not a PW boss. I used to get only slightly-better-than Khalys drops from him, but that seems to have changed dramatically from the last 5-6 runs we did (I got a legendary every time, except for one time, and my guildmates reported similar drops). I'm about 99% sure they increased his legendary drops by 200% along with the PW bosses. (Or maybe Teleportarium qualifies as a PW, I dunno.) If you get a really good group, he's do-able with blue essences. (If you're careful, and don't mind spending a few more HP pots).

Just an idea to gain glyphs quickly, since that was a topic of discussion. Sorry to veer a little of course.

Take Care All,

Sevasten

3. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Can I see your spellweavers' statistics @spiro_spula, please? :)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Do you still die 5 times at Khalys and after fifth death you are leaving the group? :D

AmerickaNindza and spiro_spula like this.
  5. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

first, just a little giggle at Traki's jewel of insight 8)
    [​IMG]

I know, critical rate is too high and i would gladly sacrifice some for more damage and critical damage. But the left-side items I've been identifying since 2012 are either heavy on critical rate or have some defensive bonuses such as armor or resists. Currently, the only defensive stats from the left side come from RoL, and I'm really scared to switch it for another ring of death because then I'd die to a cutting remark or a stern look, I'm made of damp paper as it is.

[​IMG]
    With skull for hairy situations, but still super squishy. The way I tank PWs with this is use a book for more damage output and pick up a healing sphere after cyanite shield activates. That way you either have cyanite on or enough life to activate as soon as you drop below 33%. You just have to keep making spheres fast enough and it's a breeze.

Muscle likes this.
  6. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

I believe your f2p now with those stats, I'm right around the same stats ^^ Alot less crit tho

7. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Woah man, amazing spellweaver! and you still don't have a level 45 wand, how come? is yours too good? ^_^

By the way, since you have so high crit rate, even with an orb. I'd get a 2nd deathring, and use orb while I deal almost same damage with a book and good enough crit. Your orb will save a couple of hits anyways, until then mobs are dead already ^_^ Unless you want to solo Pos pw lol

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think Spiro posted his wand earlier, and from what i remember, it was 2x damage and 2x weapon damage %, so it was pretty good and it will be hard to replace it.

I'm still using my level 43 sword thats been leveled to 46, so its not unusual to use a lower level item.

9. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Yeah, was wondering :) New items have higher enchants than before now though, since r141. Atleast that's what I think ^_^

I'll post my leg wand I got dropped from Destructor later.

10. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

I do remember Spiro. He's an old gag from the dead forums. I can vouch he's an F2P. I reckon he got the extra 40k Ander from the CoT compensation--i do got 30k for my 40k CoTs.

Kudos mate. Hats off to you Ser.

And I thought my 9k kills for being an N.KotO was good enough. Ahue.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  11. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I was able to farm 1k+ Andermants every 3 hours in old parallel dungeons. I don't know how to farm them now though.

12. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

Need a bit more hp :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.