Bug Fame talent not working correctly

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lewcar, Sep 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

As of last release, the 'Ready for Battle' Talent in the Fame skill tree (15% hp regained after killing an enemy) works only once or twice in a match. It seems to have a hidden (unintended..?) cooldown.
    Since it should be every player killed it's currently useless to waste 10 points atm.
    Thanks.

2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Yes, works only the first time or twice at start.
    Every talent on fame tree asking 10 points seems useless.
    I have all points on "do more dmg & take less dmg" talents.
    The talent to reduce stun effect seems to make no difference as well :(

3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Agreed
    I don't use any of the 10 on Fame or Knowledge because none seem to work so swapped them out

4. shadowwwcz

shadowwwcz Forum Apprentice

Same problem with The Forest's Vengence and Wail of Death. Skills work only one time in match, pls repair this :(

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

And why do you think do more damage & take less damage works?
    Hmm?

:D it is broken, you don't do any more damage or you don't receive any less damage.
    Have fun with the bugs.

6. shadowwwcz

shadowwwcz Forum Apprentice

"Wail of Death" now work correctly, but If somebody kill me in cooldown time. Cooldown time "Wail of Death" reset and start again 60 sec. It´s correct or no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.