Feedback February 2022: Events feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Feb 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here:
    - February 2022 (first week) event schedule

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The latest Event Announcement says Monster Hunt event is taking place tomorrow.
    Are you sure that is Monster Hunt event? Because those events were failure and haven't been running for ages. On top of it those are usually short events usually a day or two long. The whole concept of those events are to be short so it would make sense to buy those buffs.
    Is there a possibility that is a wrong event displayed there and perhaps that is a Big Game Hunt event? Because it makes more sense since the event is supposed to be running for 10 days.

EDIT
    //////////

So the game event window says Monster Hunt

[​IMG]

Lets grab popcorn and wait for the kind of "wizardry" we are going to see.
    If the wizardry level is on a par with the level of wizardry with the current Toilets Event ... then we don't have to login even for dailies anymore :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    bilybob likes this.
  3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Exceptional Talent

Oh cool they are doing Monster Hunt after all this time. Oh wait maybe not Monster Hunt. Maybe Big Game hunt.

Gee if only bigpoint had some kind of official web page where they could post information for their customers. They could just type on it right now and clarify. Or even some kind of test server. You know a place where players could test the new updates before hand. Alas no, they prefer to leave their customers in the dark.

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Forum Connoisseur

Hi. Maybe if it says mosnter hunt is because it is what they wanted to say, mosnter hunt, i mean they go from more to less, that's all. just wait a little bit and you'll have new moon like before that we had to safe a virgin...

see you soon

5. bilybob

bilybob Someday Author

The wizardry seems to include not one but three bars for the so called "Monster Hunt". So last night I made it to the second Draken reward and a short 4 hours later the first bar showed my progress while the third and new bar has me at zero. Started again at zero picking up progress and any progress awarded last night is stalled . Everyone in to the DSO
    小丑车 (Clown car)

6. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Forum Connoisseur

Hi @bilybob since the event started i only have one progress bar like the old Monster hunt event. maybe when it started there was something wrong like always and decided to re-star the event again with only one progress bar. what i like most is there's the same spheres that DSO decided to eliminate from the game... are they gona work again?

Alpaca likes this.
  7. trakilaki

That bug is possible because the progress bar is both level and achievements dependable.
    So if the game is not locking up the bar once you get the first progress point ... it will be highly likely that the progress bar will be changing every time you get a higher level or get more achievement points (at least as long as you meet the requirements).

As for the wizardry ... once you think they couldn't get any dumber decision they immediately prove you wrong.
    This level of stupidity is on a interstellar level . One needs to play the so called event until dead ... in order to get the lame spheres (which BTW are banned by law) and get ...
    ~~~ DRUM ROLL ~~~
    16 draken and a horse that can be bought at Grizmek's for 600 gold coins :eek:
    This "new team" really deserve a Nobel Prize in progress bar rewards and "event reworking".

rjrichards and Айлейд like this.
  8. Айлейд

Айлейд Living Forum Legend

It is completely unclear why this event was resurrected.. 5 progress in dropping on normal complexity.. it's still fit... but further due to various difficulties, the amount of progress does not increase.. rewards in balls are ridiculous.. generally, my assessment of a redesigned event:
    [​IMG]

trakilaki likes this.
  9. gintarszb

gintarszb Forum Apprentice

Oh yes .. funny version of event. Grinding , no buffs , rewards no good.
    And where is a golden hunting badges? :eek:
    I'm still not finished event, but in progress bar , in the end - no badges here , and i need them for final achievement.:)
    And where is my epic anxiety shards? :D. Got that jackpot , just legendary shards.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    Айлейд and trakilaki like this.
  10. trakilaki

There are no hunting insignias ... someone forgot to translate the entire event concept from human to wizard language ... so the new wizards could understand why no one was missing this event.
    For the same reason they "reworked" the Gem drop
    The drop has not just not been improved but on contrary it has been reduced.
    It's a Kind of Magic.

Айлейд likes this.