Feedback Feedback New SkillSystem (R155)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Jul 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

I can bet you hundred bucks the immediate kneejerk reaction from DSO would be their ultimate expertise: nerfing the mobs(DSO Devs toon's should have the unique title of "Nerf Kings" [OR maybe "Balance Kings" ?] ) Well I am one of the players as I am sure a lot others are who *didnt want nerfed mobs*. I wanted stronger more unique toons on us and more intelligent and stronger mobs. But I don't see devs or the DSO team as a whole being genius enough to make our toons stronger/more balanced than previously without upsetting the whole theory of release 155 as a whole. Frankly I am also not that much a genius. I dont know(cant even imagine an answer) how without nerfing something or the other DSO will come up with a repair for the new system. They wont go back to old system, they cant make changes without disturbing other balance, thus the only solution is nerf the mobs and the players even more, and this will lead to a cycle of destruction. I truly hope the dev team and the DSO team as a whole are geniuses. And I know when I say this currently block amount/chance is not the only thing broken with DSO as to the reason why players are dying so much.

crazyelli likes this.
  2. Yash786

Yash786 Forum Apprentice

Ranger..
    Reached 49 today... tested armor break skill .. IT SUCKS
    > nothing left after using just 1 EXPLOSIVE ARROW
    > Armour break time is too less in PVE
    DO THIS..
    > either make EXPLOSIVE ARROW use less concentration with shortbow OR
    > increase damage of EXPLOSIVE ARROW
    COMPULSORY
    > increase armor break time in PVE to ATLEAST 5 SECONDS (not required in PVP) but a must in PVE

bendover likes this.
  3. bendover

bendover Junior Expert

What he said^
    I shoot armour break and I barely get to hit 3-4 nerfed deadly blows with no crit. Then I have to wait until my concentration refills to shoot another explosive arrow which only lasts 3 seconds.
    If you didn't nerf our deadly blow, we could regenerate easier. But the nerfed DB combined with the loss of crit makes it really hard to regenerate the concentration back

4. Excalibur1974

Excalibur1974 Junior Expert

Reached 49 lvl two days ago, pure farming in Nahuatlan (due to locked quests for known issue)
    Put the explosive arrow on the bar skill
    Tried it for about half an hour, always farming in Nahuatlan
    Trashed it and reverted to previous setup bar :D:D:D

Currently it's a totally useless skill against mass-mobs, even if you farm solo or in group. Further, for group break armor better to entrust to classic break armor skills like SW singularity ... at least it is long-lasting enough.

The only way to use it is against end bosses, or isolated strong targets. But not enough from my point of view to replace other skills already sitting in the bar.

5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The thrill is gone. So is the fun.
    Players too. No profits to run.

(Insert next rhyme here)

6. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

We gave it our all, not much left we can do.
    I hear I can F2P on something called GW2.

_Baragain_, DocWhisky and Darwarren like this.
  7. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

so the end result of this hotfix, is we can now finish the bugged quests, the mobs have had their HP lowered massively and the block and armour still does not work properly. my block rate has dropped 5% since yesterday with same items!

Shiladitya likes this.
  8. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

I thought you wanted a Challenge? now you have one lol.;)
    they didn't scale PW to the new system yet.that's obvious.
    Armour and res don't work on any map.
    sure we can kill them easy,point of A and R is so they don't kill us easy.
    the crit hit is way too low,they took that away from me,now i see more white hits than yellow.
    they Promised the drops would be better,ie No white gear,all i see is white and green.

coin drop is still copper.
    reg chest are useless,dropping 1 key,keys should be a mob drop if they don't want to increase it.
    Premium is a joke,daily chest is 1 key.

Crafting is the same,i get worse leg gear than i have now.
    Additions to a game is meant to ADD to what we have already,it should Not be altered in any way shape or form to reduce our stats and game play styles as we know it.
    this "New Game" is just that,"New".
    now we have to Adjust and Rebuild our toon to the "New System".
    they said"yes we can keep our gear",well our old gear is useless for the new system.
    Bottom line is Nothing Works with the new system,you will die over and over again,being a delayed explosions from mobs or you ur wep don't work when hit or lag.
    This looks like a free respawn trick for premium. ;););););)

Darwarren likes this.
  9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

New game, old title, it fell flat and fizzled,
    Bought steaks and fix'ens, got fumes and some sizzle.

10. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Yes indeed, but I still am. This isn't a challenge its paintball. The new maps are like the old old pvp before they knocked the colored ess down to 10%/20%/30% and everyone (including the mobs) is using red ess. First hit wins so, it's paintball. The exception to this is the PW's. They definitely made those challenging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.