Flute of Sanctuary 1/1

Discussion in 'Quests' started by skulos, Sep 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. skulos

skulos Forum Greenhorn

What the hell is the drop rate of this quest item ? Not only this one , but some others as well . Been farming this for around 4 hours already and still did not drop . It is driving me crazy how ******* LOW those drop rates are ...

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

They are really low. You say 4 hours? It took me days wandering all maps and suddenly o foe dropped it for me. Take it easy

3. skulos

skulos Forum Greenhorn

Now I see 4 hours are nothing lol . It is 2nd day today I am farming it and still no luck .

EDIT : Just dropped for me now . :D

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I mapped the entire Twisted Woods and then some before mine dropped. Meanwhile, a friend got it in literally the first group of monsters we cleared in the Twisted Woods.

5. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

About this one, found it and turned it in by Conlan. Got another quest, can't remember what it was, it's not in my list of quests.
    Did go back to Conlan again, but he hadn't got another quest.
    Thnx to the video from duck (https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/artayas-clearing.84509/#post-776107) found out i had to go to Cara in Twylyl Dall, but there was no ''?'' on the map.

Does anyone knows what to do here?