Forum Contest [December] - Advent 1

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Dec 1, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Hello Heroes and Heroines of Duria,

The December Forum Contest has started !

Rules recap:
    • Pick up the story where the previous posting left off.
    • Every player may post one sentence per day.
    • Please try to respect the previously posted contributions.
    The first sentence of the Winter Story is the following:

In response to Duncan's question as to whether the Winter Solistice Festival would take place as usual in Grimford, Father Priscus slowly nodded.

Good luck and have fun.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    ~IceAngel~ likes this.
  2. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

In response to Duncan's question as to whether the Winter Solistice Festival would take place as usual in Grimford, Father Priscus slowly nodded. He then noticed there was a dark aura emanating from the floor below him, he panicked.

3. partycrasherforever

partycrasherforever Forum Apprentice

He then ran towards kingshill to warn the king of this mysterious phenomenon.He warned the king that

4. rayonaranja

rayonaranja Padavan

But wasnt himself who had responsed, it was his evil, nobody knew, except priscus, what was going to happen right now, but there is one thing clear, theres gonna be blood

5. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

An enormous red lightning bolt with red mist suddenly appeared, the ground shook violently and the frightning beast Sargon rose from the ground in a furious rage.

6. Silato13

Silato13 Forum Apprentice

Kingshill were doomed but suddently there was an army ready to kill Sargon, but Sargon killed them all and then kingshill needed help

7. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

And then a hero came, riding on a horse, in his shining armor ready for battle.

8. Anchy009

Anchy009 Forum Apprentice

He had his own army, army of a brave and experienced warriors, which were ready to defeat the Sargon but then something strange happened!

9. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

They were required 7 items to even fight him! "No way!" the gentle mage said. They retrieved these items and to their surprise they were also required something else! At this point the mage had had enough and he exclaimed...

EDIT: Disqualified, more than one sentence.

/\ That's great and all. So apparently you encourage bad punctuation for the sake of posting one's thoughts with only one sentence? Would you rather have me post 8 sentences merged incorrectly with commas instead of periods?

EDIT 3: Trust me, those with horrible grammar/punctuation won't get my vote either.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 5, 2013
  10. Billal

Billal Forum Greenhorn

''We don't have time to waste, The Kingshill is in big danger, we must find the way to defeat that beast'' , than they heard some scary noises but didn't now where they come from, suddenly an enormous red-eyed dragon appeared in the sky..

11. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

The hero and his army screamed and ran for their lives as the skeletal dragon of Mortis descended with gleaming red eyes and Mortis on his back.

12. Desertdragon

Desertdragon Forum Apprentice

After hovering over the city for a while, Mortis started retreating ...... when there was a cry from somewhere "The queen is gone !!!!! "

13. Meshkis

Meshkis Forum Greenhorn

And suddenly somebody found a letter of Mortis which said : " I will not tolerate anymore of you hereos of the lands of Drakania coming to my Courtroom and trying to steal my Weapons of the End of Time, If you want to get your queen back challange me now and my army, step in my Courtroom and choose your destiny!"

14. oo7abhishekcool

oo7abhishekcool Forum Greenhorn

The king got horrified but then the prince Weles drew his sword and said "To defeat the beast we need the Sword of Achilles, which is in the Temple of Atlantis!"

15. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Only heroes who are truly pure of heart and display their strength in battle shall be worthy of holding such a powerful sword, those unworthy will perish...

16. *Man-In-Black*

*Man-In-Black* Forum Apprentice

Or be condemned to do the washing up and tidying for the 12 days of Christmas

17. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

When he came upon the place where the Sword is kept, he found himself facing a monstrous Kraken who is guarding the sword.

18. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

A reminder for everyone to keep your contributions to 1 sentence.

Just so the competition is fair, any post that appears to be greater than 1 sentence (regardless of punctuation use) will not qualify for the prize. However, don't let that discourage you if any of your previous posts do not qualify. You can always add a new statement once a day during this story-telling competition.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  19. partycrasherforever

partycrasherforever Forum Apprentice

He then remembered a tale about a song that could make the kraken fall asleep.

20. Ray

Ray Forum Apprentice

He tried the song but it failed to make Kraken fall to sleep..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.