Bug Friends on my list, lvl 15 - 50 over night?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by N0valogic, Oct 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N0valogic

N0valogic Forum Greenhorn

If level 50 combat is being handed out, I would like to be zapped to level 50 as well.
    5 people on my list of friends, that I have had dueled within the last 3 days around level 15 combat, are now level 50. So it's only fair that I get zapped up to level 50, and for the others that may want it as well.

Thank you! :)

2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It is to be fixed soon. Search other threads.

3. @N0valogic Someone accidentally left a bag of growth hormones lying around. Some mini champs on the event hard map found them and, when players bopped them on the head, their level shot up. The growth hormones have now all been recovered and the team is looking at the best way of reversing the effects. Once a decision is made, it'll be posted in the HQ section of the forum.

As mentioned by Darwarren, this issue has been raised and discussed in other threads. Closing...

Bubble likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.