Full Moon [March 2014] Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Mar 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroes of Dracania, please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding the Full Moon Event for March . Positive or negative criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

woah! mages must be so happy that they get more steam from vargulf book :D

Alpaca likes this.
  3. Indeed. Now they can vent more often... o_O

Oh... and "Known 'issue', been reported, ....." :)

Alpaca likes this.
  4. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

so dk with insane hp ... speed buff, 8 sec imunity to stun and crazy healing skills and a talent which increases block rate +40% get to have a shield with 100%+ block rate?

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  5. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Good legendaries go quite a way over +100% block rate, and great ones even add block amount.

6. Fev001

Fev001 Forum Apprentice

I have to say that after seeing the stats of the new full moon gear for sw I was pretty disappointed. D: All together they seem ok but each piece is very bad compared to what I already have.

7. Mrcroww

Mrcroww Forum Master

Gear is awful. But THIS. THIS IS AWESOME !

[​IMG]

8. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

Yep, i was pleased by 1000 drakens too :) thanks BP :)

9. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

30+ kills, only 370x Draken(1x 100 only) and 2x helms 1x weapon(not even 3/3 set), :D for my DK, not complaining, just saying, I'm unlucky in DSO anyway, like always. :) Maybe better luck with my RA with Draken, unique items are worthless anyway, since for RA is a Long bow and the 10% travel speed... I can have it from Q6 old bow, just one item and also short bow.

I thought Draken will be 20-200 like Mods informed us before, but like I see is 10x, 100x or 1000x. Well better then 20-200, if you get lucky, but not good if you get unlucky, since 10x is minimum now. :D

Items are ID-ed, no CoT needed. Good. They are items mostly for beginners anyway, so they don't have that much CoT.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  10. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Can imagine that was a mistake and DSO patched it before it comes to Tegan in 30 mins. lol

11. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I might be wrong but this time I didn't see the merchant whom I could give my silver essence for silver scroll of power.

12. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @babu_o_babu

You can always buy event items from shop. Just press (T) and at event tab you can buy any event item (ongoing event). You can buy 5 minutes and 1 hour Silver Scroll(s).

EDIT: Thabo, Realm Mage is selling event items ... I completely forgot that at the first place :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  13. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

I think it's kind of unfair that Vargulf can drop 1k drakens in ONE drop. I know a player who killed him a few times and got 4k drakens, 1k in each drop. That's just crazy! It's mroe than I can farm for in months. I did 60 runs, for the hope of getting that drop. I didn't even get 100 :p only 10x mostly and some uniques. I am dissapointed of the uniques for SW. The bonus isn't bad, but the stats of the items are.

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I got that 1000 drakens drop :D

[​IMG]

Zokin and Alpaca like this.
  15. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Hello,

Actually I was trying to trade my silver essence not buy it. I believe there always used to be a merchant inside the event map!

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

He is only there during the daytime version of the map to trade your essence. You will not be able to make the trade until the Full Moon event is over.

17. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Thanks, I don't recall not having the merchant inside the map. Well, then, I have to wait until the event is over to trade my remaining silver essence!!

18. Mathusa

Mathusa Forum Greenhorn

Hi Dso for the second time the events have screwed me over, i went for my first run in the full moon event after collecting 20 scrolls and I used 1 and went back into invent to start another and found they had vanished. Please explain, I am so annoyed right now i could swear like a trooper. I cant gather any more scrolls because event is on lol. please be fast and reimburse me the scroll so i can continue event.

19. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@babu_o_babu , even if there is merchant inside the event map you can't trade silver essences for silver scrolls of power while the event is on. You have to do that before the event starts.

@Mathusa

We can't help you with your issue here at forums. You should send ticket to support and describe your issues.

20. Mathusa

Mathusa Forum Greenhorn

thx for replying to me i send a support ticket and see how we go thx
    again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.