Full Moon [March 2014] Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Mar 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perrush

perrush Active Author

good :
    -good droprate of CoT & gems in event map
    - unique are already id'ed -> very good

not sure :
    - droprate of draken and uniques at boss. Got 10 draken every time, and 1 out of 7 times a unique.

BAD :
    Why did you decrease the droprate or wolveblood ?? Moonhowlers now drop 50 or 100 which was 50 or 200 !!. With every upgrade they give a finger (uniques at lvl45) but they pull the arm out of you (less blood -> more runs -> more farming or spending $$ )

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I think you are wrong on this one.
    It used to be 50-100 and still it is. But now it seems that it drops 100 more frequently. I have finished the event using only 25-28 scrolls. It used to take me around 35 scrolls.

3. perrush

perrush Active Author

hmm, true. Looked it up and some how I thought it was 200. But indeed it has always been 100.

35 scrolls ?? hmmm, I use only half. Just go after the moonhowlers only.

4. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

In comparation with last event Full Moon the new event is more nice.

-Good Ander drops
    -Gems
    -Potions
    -Unics whu are aleardy open
    -And best Part lots i mean Lots of drakens !

For me i got around 900 drakens finishig the event and helping guild.

I like this event more now .

Ps: A freand from Guild told that he got 1000 drakens drop from Big Wolf maby this is JackPot ,i got drops 10-100 drakens and 10 unics.

5. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Finally motivation for low lvls to do this event, love the scaled unique lvls and though I didn't get much luck with draken drops a lot of ppl did and I am glad for that. Also noticed that costume is dropping more often or is it just my imagination. All in all good farming counting the collected anders and cot aswell, with unique had no luck got quiver 3 times it kind of demoralized me however one of them got the max stats and no need to ID it so I am pretty happy :)

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

The book for SW is bad. L45 Book at 825 Critical, vs L45 Myrdosch Scroll at 979 critical....
    It was only +30 from the old L40 Ancestral Wolf Book

Is it intended to be so ?

7. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

another event without any gear nor 1k drakens.. ok i agree expecting drakens is just foolish but is it bad to expect a unqiue drop from 20+ kills? and this is my 3rd event without a single drop. now again blame it on randomness(stupidity) of the game ..

3 events without a single drop isnt random to me.. EDIT.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Wakaole and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  8. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

The mini-boss wolves seemed to drop 100 blood much less often. I used to finish (not counting big boss kills) with 12 to 14 scrolls used, by killing the four mini-bosses with one scroll each time. It took a few more runs to finish this time. That could be a run of bad luck, I suppose, but a lot of others thought this was a real change, too.

Oh well, that's not a major change. No big deal. All in all, changes seemed fine, though I doubt I will ever use the wolf set stuff. None of the wolf stuff would improve my build, even with the full set, unless I use the full set to run flags in 5v5 or something. Maces, in general, are bad weapons and the wolf mace is no exception. The shield is OK, but I have a better legendary. Helm is alright, if you get a high HP one, but I can't lose Dark Helm for it. Oh well, I'll save one set and melt the rest.

9. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

I don't like that I got 15 moonwalks and few drakens.

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yea, it looks like you had a run of bad luck while I had a run of good luck. I got 4 in my first 7 runs.

And I agree that the set is garbage for anything except flag running. I have a low level legendary Helm with 300 armor and 700 HP... why would I trade that for 100 armor and 450 HP and some cold resist?

11. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Good:
    Lots of Draken
    pre-ID items
    set bonus for full moon
    better drop rate for ander, COT, etc (if other stuff increased).

Bad:
    Maybe it is just me, but I feel like I still can't get those unique items..... and never see a costume too. Got moonwalk like 9 times in a row.
    1k draken is just too unfair. Really? some people drop 1k draken? It should be removed from their accounts.

Overall, better event now.

12. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

predator is just too unfair.really? some people drop predator(from khalys)? it should be removed from their accounts:p

13. JudgeCZ

JudgeCZ Forum Expert

Weird that you can get 1000 draken. That's more than for entire Sargon event...

14. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I believe 1k draken is due to bug. If you are talking about predator during khalys drop rate bug time, I believe they should be removed.

15. Barrettbarrage

Barrettbarrage Commander of the Forum

a 1000 draken drop is not fair! 100 or 200 are enough!

16. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

give a little difficult quest so that everyone who spends time and money in these worthless events have a shot to earn 1k draken!!!
    dont bring randomness stupidity to everything, just cause devs are not ready to write few lines of code to give everyone a fair chance.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  17. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

You people are a bit funny. They don't give you stuff, everybody cries.. They give you stuff, everybody cries.. I think if they decide to give everyone everything you would find a reason to cry. It amazes me. :cool:
    Now about drakens.. it's a lovely addition. Of course, game hates me and I got .. few times 10, but it's a lovely addition.
    Was a good event, I like IDed items, that's awesome, even though they drop a bit less than usual and are still going to be melted. EDIT
    Downside.. moonwalk became boring. I hate to see it in my drop, it's boring. And drops way too much.
    Also, it would be great if we could get some quest for those vials, this way .. I never have enough of them :p

Last edited by moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  18. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Any further off topic posts will be deleted and users charged.

Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.