Full Moon & New Moon Changes [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Feb 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

After collecting feedback from the community, the Moon events are transitioning and adapting to many of your suggestions. Leave your feedback regarding what you think of these changes (complete and projected).

2. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

new moon is still taking too much effort to do. some of us have other things to do besides grinding in this game.
    the event is still not realistic for the avarage player

3. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

ill repeat myself(and the guy above)by saying too much work to do. Cut the consumption of wood to 5 or 6 per cauldron and this is good event. This was huge step towards right way but sadly not enough.

Other plans you have sound very good (scaling uniques etc.). Only thing that BP should remember when they touch to the set bonus is that it cant be nerfed too much coz then theres no point to even kill the spider anymore (specially coz they nerf droprates).

4. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

Very bad decision with nerfing karabossa witch hunter drop rates.

5. Rheagarr

Rheagarr Forum Greenhorn

i like the smaller scale of randomness .and it should have min and max value not only max value as current

6. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

Well, I personally did better than last time. Out of 25 uniques that I got one was lvl 45 (spider staff) and it did not came with full stats. I would imagine that at least you could grant max stats. The hat dropped only once for me with a +9% and a -9% with 250 crit bonus(no bueno). Of the other pauldrons the best comes with +14% and -6% (why should i try to get a lvl 45 one if this one is almoust max?). The best torso piece comes with a +12% and -7%.

Question: If I raise their lvl to lvl 45 will I get the bonus for lvl 45 set since they will be, lvl 45?

I spent too much ander but definitely enjoyed myself. That spider dies with 200 reds XD

Please decrease the amount of realm frags needed for path since I want to do more than farm for them.

Thank you BigPoint

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

To answer your question, no... it must be called "Powerful..." to have the same set bonus.

Iamboredwtf likes this.
  8. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Too many damage items in the game while resistance is very low and hard to improve. You know who will get the most advantage.

9. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

I am excited for event this weekend! Is there a schedule out on when it will start?
    Thanks

10. jthames

jthames Advanced

Fairywood and especially Silver Essence cross the line from game to chore and negate much of the appeal these two events may have once had for me. That said, these changes are a big step in making these two events a bit more palatable, at least for me anyway. A thumbs up.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Just saw this in the R121 Patch Notes!
    WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might actually use some of these, and at the worse, there is the fact that they will be able to be gem holders.

12. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

• the Witchhunter equipment (old set) will be available via the event merchant, so that players can complete missing parts and still get the set bonus

Thats random stat or fix stat?
    and about old Ancestral wolf equipment, will be available via the event merchant or not? and random stat or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.