Game only for premium players.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by teuchmann, Dec 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teuchmann

teuchmann Forum Greenhorn

I am back to the game after many months away. My main complain is about how hard is to play the game if you are not a Premium player. Bosses are much more stronger, they can kill you with just one hit, something that sucks when we are talking about an online game where there are factors that you can't control... I am every day mmorpgs player, and I will tell you I know when a game is lagged. Drakensang is one of the worst lately. (I am playing US East server) I have to come back many years ago to remember when I complain about a lagged game with today internet connections. (I am using a 100 Mbps symmetric internet service)
    Also I don't see new people playing, only old players with strong gears.. I love Drakensang since I knew about the game like 7 years ago and I played a lot of time without premium. It was possible some years ago and was fun as well. Hope you change your mind and do something to keep the game alive.

2. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Yep, game is P2W. Without prem you spend all your gold be for you craft 1 good item.

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Sorry I fail to see how any of your comment suggests why game is only for premium. I do agree there are plenty of benefits that come packaged up with premium but soft, weak hitting bosses is not one of them. Pretty sure that lag effects all and there is not some magic surrounding premium users that they are free from lag?

Do agree that discounted crafting is a big benefit of premium as is ability to revive for free (but not boss fights). But does not mean that game cannot be played without premium.

4. lovatic66

lovatic66 Junior Expert

To my humble opinion, the premium is not worth it, only the cubes and hence the rest are nonsense, hence the deluxe for 25% of glyphs, but still not worth it.

Something that they could do, are the new buffs that they have put only can be bought being premium, although to me in particular those buff I want that they take them out because they make very easy the game xD.

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

The game is p2w and has always been. I somehow doubt it's going to change, although i'd like for it to sell more cosmetic items.

As for being one-shot by bosses, depending on how long ago it has been since you played, you gear is probably all outdated. Get some new stuff before talking. :p

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Guys i really don't know in what year you live, but right now Drakensang online is not p2w. If you have someone to carry you in high modes your charecter will be strong in no time. Right now you can get pretty easy andermands,gems, and items (if somene help you in inf 2,3,4)
    Premium is so useless, it's only worth for DragonKnight because of the set, and still you don't need to buy it because BP gives premium for free every 1-3 months

IKILLGIANTS likes this.
  7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

that's false, you get strong by crafting, getting carried regulary is worse for you than farming at the difficulty you can farm at

Also premium is a good way to acquire gems, also good special items

8. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Yes you get strong with crafting, but from where you are going to get items with orange/gold stats ? from painfull or from inf 3/4 ?
    Right now you can get/craft gems pretty easy and the special items are only worth for tanks.

9. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

game is now easier for everybody ,new or old ,premium/non premium...did you see how much chr arachna pet offers in exchange of login in for 5 days? did you see how further can be upgraded? did you have a look in all urban areas to all tonics and potion available?i think you are just lazy and want things to come for free .the attitude i see on players complaining about premium its not something like "hey im 12 and i dont have the means to buy it" or "yo my bills come first ill buy premium when sun will shine on my street" no! the attitude is " i never spend money in game and never will" or "they dont deserve my money" case when i recommend them to crawl back in a quite dark corner and let me enjoy my subscription :)

10. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

By crafting what? They are giving away the orange enchantments, so easy to get legen 4x of old enchants, and you don't need the new enchants to do Inf4 so...

11. sargon234

you can obtain gold lines also on painful and that's were you should be going if you area newbie

12. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Dude are you real ??? like seriously diffrence of dropping gold stat in inf3 and painfull is 100% bigger .What are you trying to say ???
    if you are new and someone can help you on higher levels you must decline because you are newbie this is ridiculous.

13. sargon234

i'm not saying that

I'm saying that you lose time by asking strangers to get you carried in inf 3, in the time you did your run there you would be doing much more runs in painful, where fresh level 55 should be going

14. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

15. sargon234

the noobs should instead be farming on lower difficulties where they are going to farm much more resources in the time they're done asking for a carry and getting carried

Also the majority of gold line items you get in high difficulties are junk

16. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Premium will be a "must", at least for newbies, in order to have some fun and a small chance to catch older players. Think just about gems, they almost disapeared from normal drop as it was before 214. So i think posts like "help me on infx", will be more often seen on forum and on chat.

And think more, how BP plans to earn money after 214? Limiting resources and make us pay for it. Jesters was a great source, after they removed jesters, anyone will pay or farm dearly for resources.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    MikeyMetro likes this.
  17. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The keyword here is newbies. If you do not believe it then start a new acct. This likely also applies to returners that do not also have a good pile of resources (GoP, Anders, gold, etc.)