Feedback GAME REBALANCING FEEDBACK THREAD

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by DSO Production Team, Apr 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Maybe BP doesnt want us to craft items with 4x gold lines, the same line 4 times and thats why they changed the current crafting system. Like it was before the crafting was introduced when u had to be lucky to find a shield with 3x-4x block chance.This way we will have to craft a lot each day and hope we get a good item without having much control over the result (like we have now when we place items with 3x gold each to get a 4x gold).The increase coin per drop and the fact that u can sell/craft items directly on map might suggest that this is what they are after xD.

Or maybe its a bug as u said lol xD.

I hope we get at least 10 points per each point that we had before...so at least 550 points.We need them to at least get some of our stats back , especially dmg otherwise we will barely farm on fatal lol.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

Υou are absolutely right

[​IMG]

Elixirs, tonics etc. can someone buy them from here

3. ipaTcH

ipaTcH Forum Apprentice

Please, anybody check if there is a Cursor size scaling option in the settings window ! Would love to see that because the cursor i huge on hidpi screens... :/

4. Nicko

Nicko Forum Greenhorn

Seems like the class skills changed or at least the SM once did. Most of the talents did too. Quick overview: Turrets can CRIT! DIE! and have lower dmg then before. I don't think speed multiplier affects machine guns anymore either. I will go change class now:)
    These are obviously not bad changes for SMs that built towards q7 weapon and using heavy shots crit. But for me, crafting a tier6 blood weapon recently on my SM, this is a RIP off, but too soon to say, because of the wisdom changes.

5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

This is really looking like a major change and possibly a major nerf. You need a ton of points to get to where you were.

The sort of behemoth skill now requires 144 points instead of 10 max . The top bar of that skill set is 50. (24 points each at 6 per point). If 50 is max, this will kill the dmg for everyone.

Not sure if that is 50 total points or 300 (as each click requires 6 points). If it is 300, that would be great.

As far as I can tell, damage is still going to fall for everyone even if we are given tons of wisdom points.

I'm really hoping that DSO learned the lesson from the mass exodus of R155 and R185 and will not completely drive away another mass of players by not providing us with enough wisdom points so that our characters are equal to what they are now.

I'm also hoping that this crafting table is just bugged beyond belief and not some effort to make crafting even worse than it is now.

6. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Battle frenzy for warrior will heal 2% now instead of 10% for 5 sec...and the ice sphere for mages will do 300% dmg +100% instead of 200% + 66%...

Oh and we will get knowledge in daily deals..10k for almost 24k ander.

[​IMG]

ipaTcH likes this.
  7. xmasholo

xmasholo Forum Apprentice

pretty good changes, GJ!

Jhinstalock likes this.
  8. heror

heror Forum Baron

also thunder last update wont stun it will give 100 % bonus dmg i saw on the test server. So fianally they are not promoting only their q7 set.......

9. ipaTcH

ipaTcH Forum Apprentice

i love this buff finally my mage will be good enough :)

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is already a feature for any character with less than LVL 55 Knowledge, but good to know it wasn't taken out.
    I always said this was coming... hope you weren't one of those SMs who sold their onyxes because they were "useless."

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

x5, x10, x20 books? :)
    Now you understand what i was talking about

That is not all

[​IMG]

12. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

That is going to make tanking the bosses interesting....

On that part, I was truly hoping that you were wrong. Deep down, I knew that you weren't, as DSO is trying to milk every last dollar possible out of their shrinking player base, but I did hope that they would think about the players instead.

Maybe, just maybe, they will think before they leap this time so we don't end up with yet another mass exodus. If players who are running infernal maps today sign in after the update and struggle with painful or excruciating, it won't be a happy day.

13. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

And the last point on the battle frenzy wont increase 20% more hp to you and your party members as before.It now gives 30% chance for you to deal 20% fire dmg to all enemies around u in a 7m radius.

Dwarf turrets now do crit hits and can be destroyed and the dmg of them might be lower...a lot lower.

14. Spide

Spide Active Author

Now battle frenzy will heal 2% hp per seconds for 5sec - this is the same as the old one.

15. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

as for Banner of War 5 pts upgrade has been changed no 35% speed when banner is up :D and Iron Brow has an area of effect ?! :D *** :DDDD

16. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

A useless talent now :D

17. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

all that auras, buffs, tonics, +50% damage green essences, etc.. looks like you are making this game too easy :/

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Conqueror21 and Lazycrazy like this.
  19. bassevents94

bassevents94 Someday Author

is there some video's about what becomming with dwarfs, i see only mages show this new stuff

lovatic66 likes this.
  20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Here is a summery of the stuff I've found.

New achievements:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All the rest look the same to me.

Now this is feedback:
    DK Skills:
    Over all change: (sort of already mentioned) Skills now show what the damage is. Instead of saying 100% and leaving it at that, it says 100% and then gives you a min/max damage bracket for that skill.
    Group skills will be looked at later, but the base skills:

• Rage Attack: No Change
    • Smash: No Change
    • Rage Swing: Looks the same, providing their probability of generating extra rage from the 2 point talent is a typo/localization issue like we've seen else where in this release.
    • Bloody Wild Swing: The current 5 point skill as been added to the three point skill and a new 5 point skill has been added. With the 5 point skill selected, you get 2 rage for every hit. Initial thought: This sounds awesome at first because it would be an awesome AoE rage generation skill... if the skill itself didn't have a 30 rage requirement that isn't removed/reduced by any talent. You would need to hit at least 15 enemies just to break even. At best, this skill will be useful for offsetting the cost of the skill when you would ordinarily use it anyway.
    • Rage Jump: 5 point cool down reduction talent replaced with a 3 second 25% attack speed boost. I'm not a huge fan of this, but I know that some people will likely love to combine it with the Q7 set.
    • Ground Breaker: No Change
    • Furious Battle Cry: Once again, they removed the cool down reduction 5 point talent and replaced it with a 3 second buff that doesn't excite me. The skill will give you +2% Block Strength for every enemy in a 10 meter radius. Initial Impression: If I'm a Tank DK, I'd prefer my defenses be high and stay high instead of relying on a buff that is so short with a relatively long cool down (compared to the length of the effect)
    • Iron Brown: There is a change to the 5 point skill. Instead of not activating the cool down when you crit/fatal blow, any crit/fatal blow turns the armor break into a 3 meter AoE armor break. This one is meta altering and will be mandatory for any tank with decent crit and all 2H DKs. It In the past, one of the biggest things a DK was missing that all the other classes have is an AoE armor break... well, that has been fixed.
    • Charge: Well, all the cry babies that whined about chain stuns can rejoice. That meta has been killed off in this balancing act. The 5 point skill no longer voids the cool down if the enemy is bleeding. Instead, there is a global cool down reduction of 2% for every enemy hit. Still very useful in PvE, but saves us from hearing about how DKs are cheating by having chain stun capability.
    • Mighty Wild Swing: No Change
    • Dragon Hide: No Change
    • Banner of War: Again, we have a change in the 5 point skill. Instead of a 35% attack speed buff for the 5 point talent, you get a buff for every monster you kill inside the arena. Each monster kill gives you 2% damage for 5 seconds and stacks 50 times. In theory, if you could kill 50 enemies in the 10 seconds your banner is activated, you will have a 100% damage buff. The kill requirement means that this is useless against bosses, and in normal maps, it will be hard to get the buff really high (except the circle in Q1 and the mill in Q3) and even if you do, it is rather short lived. I'm not quite sure how useful this will really be.
    • Fury of the Dragon: All the same except 100% damage has been added to the 5 point talent.
    • Battle Frenzy, renamed to "Outburst": The time for the taunt has been defined as 3 seconds. I don't know if this is the same as it is right now or better since the current version doesn't have information about the duration. The 5 point skill no longer gives 20% HP to the user and those around the DK. Instead there is a really low probability (30%) for the enemies to experience a weak burn (20% per second for 3 seconds) in a 7 meter radius. This is insignificant in PvE, but will really upset the ranged classes in PvP because, while it has a low probability, it can't be dogged if they are within the 7 meter range and the effect triggers and will do 60% damage total in the form of elemental fire damage, and if I remember right, burn damage can't be blocked either.
    Next post will look at group skills.

Conqueror21 and Arr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.