Feedback GAME REBALANCING FEEDBACK THREAD

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by DSO Production Team, Apr 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I agree with this but i doubt BP will give us a fair conversion here.We will most likely end up with around 200 points when the new skill tree makes it on the live servers if we had lvl 55 knowledge before.They should at least give us enough points to get our stats back to where they were before the new skill tree, especially since they also buffed the monsters.Otherwise we will go from farming infernal modes to farming painful modes.

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Why people complaining here? They have seperated pvp from pve for starters (in a way)
    Now people can build a unique strategy fitting their gameplay and needs.
    For me this rel is mostly a positive thing.
    The only thing that seems boring is that we will have to start gathering knowledge again.
    Btw can't you add a number on the HP Bar for the hp for dk's knowing the exact number of hp without having to hover the cursor on the hp bar. (and i dont think that it is such a hard thing to do)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  3. Evowise

Evowise Forum Apprentice

With this so-called "update" or "upgrade", BP cancelled and/or reduced to 0 all the hard work and/or the money spent for the growth of our game chars. I tested and retested the features and i can't even call "this", upgrade or evolution in the development of the game... instead of something new like new maps, new monsters/bosses, new items... we gonna be forced to farm onto the same maps, the same mobs for some useless rubbish.
    Of all game developers... only BP can take something usefull (the skills)... split them in 2 or 3 ways and make them totally worthless. To give you some examples: How the SM is supposed to play solo PvE or PvP without the immunity of his own tesla skill (being unable to defend himself from stun type attacks) or with an skill became useless as the machine gun turret when you try to put the turret in front of you and the game puts the turret at 10 meters !? (so on the map is you... the mobs around trying to kill you and your turret at 10 meters, far away from monsters, killing the air ). Who was the "wise-guy" who thought that "this" is an evolved feature into the right direction !?
    So... with this nerf of the skills, BP will take all the end-game chars and make them feel like noobs only to mimic the fact that they have new challenges into the game... the obvious conclusion is that BP we gonna make us weaker only for the false feeling of something changed, evolved into the game.
    Another thing... in this moment some of us (many of us) we have the experience bar at maximum. Given the fact that we are not witnessing at a rise in the level (from 55 to 60 for example)... at the conversion of the experience points, BP will give us also maximum possible to call this fair trade !? ... or we gonna have something like 10 or 20 % from what it's gonna be maximum !?
    Anyway... as i have spoken with my guild mates... if this rubbish patch gonna hit the live servers in the form that it is now on the test server... we all (and maybe many more) gonna find another game to play, another place where the developers respect the players who provide their monthly wages.
    As a conclusion: we need something new added over what already exists into the game (new maps, new challenges, new items) not to see how BP is transforming into rubbish something that "it is" already and calls this progress...

4. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I think you are wrong, i saw the skills of the DK and as a DK i think that i will be really nerfed BUT, with the skill tree we will be able to make a new strategy.
    People who learn to adapt always will find a way to make it playable. I am personally thinking ways to play/craft.
    New crafts will be definatelly needed.
    You people, haven't got bored playing the same thing all this time? Chill out a bit guys the game seems more fun like this.
    For me a big thumbs up for this rel even though it will force me to make a 180degree change.

Jhinstalock likes this.
  5. Nicko

Nicko Forum Greenhorn

Some SM feedback:
    While I agree with the crit changes and all that, and let’s say that with some intense farming, that will go well and be a nice change from the usual SM play, there is two things I disagree with. Right now all SMS use machine guns and the way these work is u point with your cursor on the monster or somewhere in front of that monster and the machine gun spawns right in front of you pointing towards those monsters. The way the new machine guns on ts work is that it spawns where your cursor points which means u have to point on your character for the machine gun to spawn right in front of you and this is annoying. I tried to play a little and make this work, but I keep on pointing my turrets towards the wrong stuff, and no amount of playing is going to change this for me at least. Plus it now means that machine guns are useless at monsters as during a speed run is going to be so hard to place them in good locations. I say u keep the way machine guns are placed as it is, especially with them now having health too. They will last for 2 sec in a infernal run so u might as well keep their location as it is to at least cover a few monsters with a round of their small dmg.

I understand the need to add crit on the SM but what is the point of turret health. Turrets are and forever will be the main way to do dmg on a SM from lvl 1-54, nothing else will work as well, as SMS levelling up won’t have the q7 set to ouput decent dmg like other classes and if turret health is calculated from the health of the owner then turrets will get destroyed pretty quickly even in normal maps. My suggestion is u get rid of turret health or make so big to resist 3 infernal boss hits, but other things like adding a talent with turret invulnerability is also welcome. Those who might think this is a complain about SM and I am another one of them crying about these changes, pls take a moment to realise that all I have asked is to keep some of the good old turret play by removing its health and keeping current positioning for player comfort and nothing related to dmg, so it will be appreciated if u could support me on this. ;)

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

It's an increase in level cap without increasing the level cap, a nerf that will be quickly covered and after gathering all wisdom

I hope that after maxing out wisdom we will have the same solo capabilities in the parallel worlds

The changes to lightning and frozen sphere are interesting

They made the q4 set more appealing, at least for mages
    I hope they make it more appealing to others, i only see rangers with q7 set, idem for dwarves, but i see quite a few warriors with q4 set

7. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

The fact that we get 2-4 pages, without any of them being for PVP means that we can have a "run around" page or something like that which uses those "useless" talents :)

8. Evowise

Evowise Forum Apprentice

First of all... i invite you to play with SM for a while on the test server and see that every skill is changed and also nerfed... making the farm with SM almost as a torment.
    Second... i also tested with SW in different combinations (of skills and/or settings)... using only level 1 items and without stones (for accuracy). If you look at the char stats, the only thing that u can see is that you have lower dmg and atk speed (as an example: before: 8500 dmg - after: 6500; before: 2.300 atk speed - after: 2.009).
    Third... You wrote: "You people, haven't got bored playing the same thing all this time?"
    And the answer is obvious: Yes... we are sick & tired of farming the same items, from the same mobs onto the same maps...
    What you can see on the test server it is nothing new... the only change is about how the skills and talents works and the nerfing of the stats ( + some new potions)... and i ask you: you see new maps, new monsters, new items... new things to worth spending time just to get them !?
    All you can see: same cities, same maps, same PW's, same items...same, same, etc...
    With this patch... BP is making the chars weaker just to give the ilusion that we have to farm months or years (same monsters, same places), just to bring our char at the same condition that used to be. U can call this progress !?

9. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

you got me wrong :D

I meant if you had an increase on your char wisdom levels...
    Based on a "no, I already had 55 wisdom levels" answere I supposed that there would be 3 possible reason to it being 55 before and after TS release 208...

Anyway, I do agree with other players about scaling wisdom levels we already have.
    I understand that with maxes wisdom we will have better stats than now, but it is also annoying to be "nerfed" for the first couple of weeks/months (idk).

So, a feedback...
    I have a TS dwarf level 50, only have 6 widsdom levels, so i've improved my overall dps = those who still haven't reached "live servers" behemoth, will be slightly buffed.
    About changings to skills i can't say a lot, since my SM has only 10% crit rate, wich is low...

PS: for Mods... I get to write a captcha before posting, but in the box where there should be the captcha, there is something like "V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31 Direct site owners to..." so I had to write random things yestarday to be able to post and then appeared a message like "your post is invisible to other players, waiting for a mod to allow it" o_O

10. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

My first impresion:
    - nerf- ..nerf...nerf characters, nerf your entire knowledge now you have 100% knowledge , tomorrow you will have just x% from maximum.
    We need to start near 0 again and why? because they cold not ban all exploiters just few bots and now they what to nerf all that power that they achieve after they exploit,
    (is like that blood map exploit where they have found a solution making impossible to kick someone from group but they did not ban users that have exploited and now they have maximum speed runes on 2h, that was the solution. Lv 55 was a solution to nerf all those pinata users that escape and we need to start again from near 0 because they screwed up)
    When BP will stop making us pay for his mistakes?
    I dont have a problem with this new changes if they will give me 70% of maximum knowledge points because now i have 100% and i dont like to have 10% because that is the cost of new changes.

-we need to make new builds new play style to get in line with new changes, now there is a problem , this game does not have the potential to create meta, it was a simple game and it always be a low game , untill now it has indeed somthing like best in slot pieces but meta means you need to use certain skills regarding your items, pasive setings and play syle and all this is not for drakensang.
    Untill now they have sell us a simple and easy to play game, a browser game (many of us have start play this game from work) now they want to grow up and make this more complex but they forget that this way they will enter in another league and they will compete with big games like D3, POE and many others and this will crush them.
    For meta oriented game they need to allow us to move our value and that require commune stash or trade.
    In my opinion they should keep this simple because they have many clients that cant evolve in that direction, many of them have problem understanding the game now , also they are cripple from birth because this is a pay to win game, they cant compete with big boys untill they get ride of this pay to win curse.
    They should gain our trust making a better game with no exploits or bots or any other bugs , they should listen to us and bring in this game more content from creative corner, they should ballance PvP, new improvements for guilds... and after that they cold make all the change they need because we have trust them and all decision that they made. (but i cant follow them now they dont deserve my trust)

- why dont they make balanced pvp and guild hall, guild wars and many other things that we asked for?why not trade, there are many games that have trade , why they always make the bad things to earn more money? how much they think we will follow them in this miserable p2w game?

My answer and my position about this all changes and more -
    - i dont want to start all over again - this was a game where you accumulate value (because you pay to BP you cant trade sell anything you cant even exchange your value on another character) and in a meta driven games you always start again in new meta and if you change meta in 6 months you will nerf my value again and i dont have the choise to take my value from DK and put that an a new RA or SW so your meta midget game cant work if you dont have something where to stock value and after that to transfer that value on a new character favored by meta.

- why sould i trust the producer for a new start on a much more complex game -
    `why should i play this game anymore when you nerf may value gain with my time and my money,
    `why should i pay a game where bots are in top and you cant ban a player that used exploit because you dont have logs older that 2 weeks ago
    `why should i pay a game where they change the drop rate if they see that you get to much items or they delete skull onixes if you get too many or they take runes from wolf or axe from gwenfara and so on?
    `why should i pay a game where you get a price for bufs on test servers and forum description and after that on live servers you get a buff with 5k andermant instead 190 andermant
    `why should i pay a game that in terms of development is moving so slow
    `why should i pay a game where developers dont play the game dont read the creative corner dont have an ideea about what players want and maybe dont play the game.
    `why should i pay a game where a skin of a hammer looks like a frying pan
    [​IMG]
    `why should i pay a game where you dont have a proper testing server
    `why should i pay a game where they make changes to use the shop and crafting workbench everywhere so that we cant see bots anymore selling on town

My answer is:- i will start a new game and i will learn new meta in a game that has a developer that respect opinion of players and deserve my trust and money.BP you disappointed me to many times why should i walk on your new road when i can go on a better road more nice.Do you think the money or the time that i have invested in this game will keep me here? you are wrong because i know that whit changes that you make you piss on my money and you will make me spend more and more and more with your every new changes that will nerf my character.I will not allow you to do that to me and my guild so the only way is to leave.

PS. i would like to get an explanation for this dmg passive on the new skill that is a defensive skill, what brain has think about this nonsense with 5 point cost and why?This is the 5 time when they nerf DK.
    [​IMG]

PS2.
    You right meta includes skill changes, unique sets that buff that skills and new uniques every meta.

11. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

The changes are very interesting, I like how some skills that have been neglected will be more useful now.

I like the group buffs but they look way too powerful considering you can have 5 players stacking stuff.

The wisdom changes are great, and I like that they don't affect pvp whatsoever.

I like the new runes for collecting wisdom and such, but I wonder if they will be obtainable in time to use for the grind.

I like that stuff is getting nerfed, and I don't know where the crafting changes some of you have mentioned lies. This could be a game changer for a new level 55 player who has 0 crafts yet. Maybe people will just stick to their old items even when level cap is raised in the future, because of their great stats. Please inform me more on this topic, anyone reading this.

Overall positive thoughts regarding this, and in response to the numerous people angry about this, I don't understand how continuing to play the way it is currently could be fun. New mechanics, regardless of whether you're stronger or weaker should be embraced, because we're all in the same boat here. Also, cheer up, it's just a game, if you think that your time and money investment should mean anything to BP, you're wrong. This is purely for entertainment, and anything you spend on it whatsoever should be accepted as lost time/money, there is no return from it.

12. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Yes I did and if you have ever understood what I wrote I explained why it was good for the game diversity to have builds that totally ignore those, it's pretty clear you lack of experience in gaming in general and you've never seen other games other than DSO or you simply can't get it.
    You are another that probably have never seen other games other than this.
    Don't use terms you don't know the meaning.
    This is not a meta shift. This a "change the behavior" which renders useless stuff you have spent time to get.
    When this happens, normally, there's a FULL WIPE so EVERYONE will start from the same point.
    A meta shift, includes a power creep that leads you to get what's the best gear at the moment, it doesn't render useless what you have gotten, understand the difference if you can.

13. OrochimaruSama

OrochimaruSama Someday Author

Have you tested your farm with the q8 set or at least you know its existence and what it does? I farm on maps with q8 and blue towers + q7 buff and not with red towers mainly in fast farms. So this is a huge buff for dwarfs of q8,
    and if you play with the SM class and have a decent critical damage build you should at least know that.

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Shiro and welcome to DSO EN Forum.
    That is anti spam feature. Don't worry it will go away in few days.

Cheers

15. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Ups now you done with Dk you have a new problem now...Dwarfensang

16. ICELance

ICELance Forum Greenhorn

thats much presumptive ?, not agreeing with someone's opinion doesnt give you the right jump in and demean them.

I tested the new patch and i gave my honest feedback ,not agreeing with it also, doesnt give anyone the right to dismiss it as "whinning and crying".
    however, for the crafting ,i did put 4 same type green gear and it showed a blue with 2 random stats , that was my experince and i gave my feedback accordingly.

and if you see the big monster buff, Wisdom system setback, various changes to skills ,and the need to be in a party to get things done, as a "minor nerf" and potential upgrade, then thats your own business.

PS.if you have the inclination to reply please suppress it, im only here to give my feedback, not to engage with anyone who have nothing better to do with their lives besides attacking other's opinions.

17. Xerustes

Xerustes Junior Expert

Hi Baragain,
    try using the Joker gem like a gem refiner ;)
    then it Works. It is no Bug just seems different Mechanic.

Xeru

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Excellent... it is jut completely counterintuitive and they better include something in the release notes about it.

But, if the devs are looking for feedback:
    Go back to making it a crafting thing. It doesn't make sense to use the jewel of enhancement like that and it will confuse a lot more people than just me.

19. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

Usable in shoulders. wisdom rune are they really mentaly ill over there ? make it craftable buff then i would understand it..
    theres no point of such rune because eventualy players reach cap anyway then those runes are usless

wisdom rune camoon.. i say again make craftable wisdom drop buff and craftable realm fragment drop buff

---MERGED---

to be exact 223 days. im no life player i log in every day play 5 to 12 hours a day sometimes even 20 hours. thats how game intended to play. with 2 hours a day you cant acomplish nothing. and now more wisdom cap

did you noticed hows behemoth skill is 50% increased damagewich takes 10 points on wisdom. but with new wisdom tree there be only 40% increased damage. im going to lose 2k damage

clearly craftbench is bugged on testserver. devs not steping back on such thing. gl

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  20. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I already know that it will still be possible to create sets with 4/4 golden lines. BP give us a gift, let us restore 3 items of the 4 placed on the workbench.

Ps if you change Banner of war you have ruined the character. There are 2 skills that a 2H war must use against a boss, Dragon Hide for immunity and banner of war to do damage. Please do not touch these skills because no one has asked. Could I know what you did to improve the war 2H ???
    Give me another gift, if on one side you have ruined the skill charge, on the other side increase the duration of Fury of the dragon to 8 seconds. So the character is better vs bosses.
    little enemies do not interest anyone. Unique items are obtained from bosses and the skills must be created to kill the bosses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.