Gaming mouse problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by warpavel, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. warpavel

warpavel Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I have a problem with the game mouse when I play, the arrow flies all over the screen when I fight, the bars open when I collect, I have to focus where the arrow is, it only happens with this game, I have a gaming computer made for speed.
    What should I do to prevent this from happening and how should I make the arrow bigger?

FAALHAAS likes this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

I could be a complete idiot here, since I dont know anything about computers, but I can kinda imagine that if you got a high end gaming pc with ultra high resolution. Then youre mouse goes allot faster in DSO since the resolution is allot lower than your native settings.

So I do know my mouse has a button to switch between DPI, so kinda asume you do too, maybe you should make 1 setting allot lower than the other so you can switch easy between the 2 while playing DSO and other ''stuff'' ;)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2024
    Talbor likes this.
  3. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

It sounds like your DPI is too high like Faal said. I had the same issue when I got my new mouse, so I made a separate profile for this game since I kept hitting the DPI button by mistake.

You can change the look of the mouse arrow in the settings, but I don't know of a way to make it larger in the game. I lose the pointer in battle all the time since it all blends together, so I don't really understand why they have no option to adjust the pointer size.

4. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

The worst thing is that the function is used for two things at the same time. walk/run and launch attacks.