Feedback Gearless PvP?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Divinefury, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the upcoming changes in PvP?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2018.
  1. No

112 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. Yes

35 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. Caprice

Caprice Forum Greenhorn

Honestly, i really dont like some changes in release 213/14. I agree with Divinefury, what he's all saying. Some changes are useless and meaningless . Many players was spent huge time for craft for PvP and PVE built. And when i saw new minimal and max new stats of all items, i was a shok. Excuse me, but...Are you crazy???
    Dear developers! Lets try to play yourself, lets try to craft each item yourself, to find new items with max stats and CRAFT IT! Are u understand, that is too hard to begin again???(((( Players who play about 5-6 years, will understand me.

2. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

i've weathered all the changes in this game & although i don't like the newest pvp plan i'll give it a try

what the heck i didn't like most of the other pvp changes either LOL

but i think that without the motivation to excel in pvp there'll be a vast reduction in purchases which will negatively affect the cash flow that makes this game viable

after all the changes to pvp over the years isn't it obvious by now that the new players will always complain no matter what! LOL

as i enjoy a challenge & rarely (LOL) throw a hissy fit when i lose then i personally would prefer a no buff green essence pvp with full use of all runes, gems, enchantments, set bonuses & wisdom

btw hello to all the Tegan 5v5'ers who have killed me :) LOL

3. GχТнeВдтмди

GχТнeВдтмди Forum Greenhorn

Best pvp release ever!
    Can't wait for it :)
    #skillbasedgame

4. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Ahhhhhhhh. Another toxic troll.