Gem crafting

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Domrani, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Domrani

Domrani Forum Apprentice

Just came back to play here and lots have changed

I have seen the new stats on mage and im blown away
    im trying to figure how to build myself again.

I see players have DMG gems of 700 each WOW
    So how do i upgrade my royals (80 dmg) any further?
    I dont have any option in my craft table. Im guessing i need the blue manuscript?
    I missed the chance to buy it from trader for 1000 clover. how do i get it now?
    If its drop only where is the best place to go for?
    Can i get it from chests?

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

When you open the workbench and choose the gems/opals/runes/jewels tab, then expand the gems list and further expand the rubies list, what do you see? You should see options for Splintered Ruby through Exquisite Imperial Ruby, though many of the more powerful levels at the bottom of the list may be greyed out with a lock symbol. You can still select one of those locked entries to see what the requirements are.

For example, I can craft through Royal Ruby, but I can select the greyed out entry for Trapezoid Ruby; in the middle of that screen on the right, it tells me I need to complete the achievement All These Gems III to unlock the trapezoid gem crafting recipes.

When I go to the Journal and open the Achievements tab, then select Crafting, and finally Gems & Runes, I scroll down to the All These Gems III achievement and discover that I've only completed 2 of 3 sub-achievements to complete that level. I still need to earn the Truly Royal achievement by creating 26 more royal gems (of any kind) for a total of 35 crafted royal gems. I will then automatically get the All These Gems III achievement which will unlock Trapezoid gem crafting when I go to the workbench.

So, start farming :).

TwiliShadow likes this.
  3. Anyki

Anyki User

Please also remember that after obtaining a gem recipe, you also need to be a high enough level. So if you already have the achievement but can't see the recipe on the workbench, you'll need to level up. :)

Cheers,
    Anyki

4. Domrani

Domrani Forum Apprentice

On workbench i dont have anything greyed. it stops at royal gems. i can make opals though.
    On Journal i have completed up to all these gems 3.
    I am lvl 63 atm

I cant or dont know how to craft Improved Royals and magic royals as well

Btw,

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  5. Anyki

Anyki User

The next gem tier is unlocked at level 65. You need to level up.

TwiliShadow likes this.
  6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

You need gem recipes

7. PinkTitan

PinkTitan Forum Greenhorn

I go to the Journal and open the Achievements tab, then select Crafting, and finally Gems & Runes, I scroll down to the All These Gems III achievement and discover that I've only completed 2 of 3 sub-achievements to complete that level. I still need to earn the Truly Royal achievement by creating 26 more royal gems (of any kind) for a total of 35 crafted royal gems.