Getting exp after quests

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Eto231231, Apr 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

Hi.
    So i have a lv 43 dk, i have finished all quests in stalgard and still need around half of the exp bar to level up.
    My question would be what do i do now?
    So far i have been going to the hidden sanctum on painful with exp scrolls and it was good for some levels, but it seems kinda slow now.How/where do i get exp fast?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello and welcome to DSO English Forums! I think that most of new players at some point experienced this problem:"I got to this place and level and what do I do now?" :) The answer is pretty simple: you ought to follow the quest line or you need to grind for exp points until you unlock next quests /locations. To be absolutely honest with you, if your DK is level 43 you should be already questing in Myrdosh:)( to make things easier have a wee look here). You can read about various lotations in Drakensang Online here where you should be able to find all necessary info on how to unlock/get to all those locations.

best of luck;
    Shine2

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  3. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

okay thx

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

You are welcome:)

Have fun and best of luck;
    Shine2

-----Closing-----