Ghost Event

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Mr.Poitin, Oct 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mr.Poitin

Mr.Poitin Forum Apprentice

Hallo everyone. I have only one question.
    For what is 500k progress in last bar?

_mrak11_ likes this.
  2. bunyamin3232

bunyamin3232 Forum Apprentice

Waste of time

3. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

Really, with the experience of last year's event, you should know that such long bars are not feasible, almost no one does them, and even less so with prizes that are not worth it.

Last year they gave these codes to compensate for the advance of those long bars:

GHOSTYPROGRESS (120K main event progress)
    MINIGO (60k progress in the Mini Event)

We hoped that this year they would have fixed those bars and they did not give codes.

4. Mr.Poitin

Where is the balance? My second hero 35lvl have same progress.How to finish when progress on pain is 50/100... Comeon

5. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

I really don't don't care and prefer the last bar being 500K it's the same amount as last year.. after getting error 37 about 10 times and finally able to get to the 3 hour cloak I was able to make it to 47123 on 3rd bar in the 3 hour time span.. so the 500K can be done in about 15 days.. it's just a matter of if you want to put in the time.. .and honestly I prefer long event bars.. to many events lately have been way to short like the Anniversary one completed every bar in 2 hours.. just be glad your able to still play DSO in 2023..it is 12 years old..

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  6. Mr.Poitin

Bicause you don't understand. You sayed well.
    I have life like 80% there (I hope) . Someone don't have money for cloak and wanna play game free and enjoy.
    500k progress for 1k ander 2 trash gems and one exilir for mortis.. Then need to add one more 0 on andermant rewards.
    So, stay in house don't leave and play 15 days in a row.
    Good luck

7. CiscoNetPlus

The problem is that as far as you got with the cloak you had more than 50% progress, from then on there is no cloak, and the number of entries is too many.
    Only for Bar IV without the event cloak:
    On Merciless difficulty 497,800 / 300 = 1,660 entries
    On Bloodshield difficulty 497,800 /400 = 1,245 entries

_mrak11_ and SoftwareEngineer like this.
  8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

What I hate is having to use specific essence for part of the event. I like running without using any essence at all so this is a real PITA. And it isn't like the essence does any more damage than I would without it.

I gave up on it.

Kingman. likes this.
  9. fodao94

fodao94 Forum Greenhorn

Good evening, I was impressed, as this event had already questioned this extremely massive progress in the past. People who don't have as many resources see the bar and get scared when doing the calculations. I have the resource and have been playing since the Beta and ask myself "is it worth it?" and the answer is no. To motivate someone to make a bar like this, I would at least have to give a worthy prize, which would be a jewel of the ingredient, as that would motivate me, as I don't have it and many still don't have much use for the farme. And the jewel of this event is, to say the least, ridiculous, as no one or almost no one uses the spectral set. I hope someone looks at this post and does something to improve this event in the future, because it was literally ctrl C ctrl V and this is unacceptable given that the problem of progress and the inconsistent prize had already been reported.

10. CiscoNetPlus

A new mount came out:
    [​IMG]

It is a consumable that lasts 30 days.
    [​IMG]

This is what it looks like in the city:
    [​IMG]

If you want the mount that appears permanently in Collector's Bag, you have to buy it in the Shop:

[​IMG]
    Look in offers:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I don't think many in the US can actually see the images. The image provider is blocking IP addresses from this part of the world. I don't suppose you would be up for asking them to unblock it? or share what country they are in so we can VPN there instead?

This is what it looks like when I see your post:
    [​IMG]

And when I try to view the image at say this URL: http://imgfz.com/i/1ILG8o3.jpeg

I get this:
    [​IMG]

I'd love to see the mount. :)

Selene-Rip likes this.
  12. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Lol..I don't even use mounts..really no point.. other than for looks..