Ghost festival

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by cigarbennett, Oct 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

So where is the Ghost festival it is well past 15.10. 00:00 - 31.10. 23:59 UTC+1?

2. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

They have been moved to these times.

Ghost Festival
    26.10. 12:00 - 18.11. 23:59
    Ghost Festival - Return of the Dead
    04.11. 00:00 - 18.11. 23:59

3. cigarbennett

hmmm nothing on forum about a schedule change. Just where did you get your information?

4. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

on the forum in the French, Italian and third sections but I don't know the language

5. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

yes but they update on their Discord server.

6. cigarbennett

hmmm is there an actual BP employee that can verify this with some kind of official announcement on forum?

7. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Nope. Forum moderators are players who volunteer their time to try to manage the messaging and have limited direct access to BP developers. Someone who presented himself as a simple player but certainly appeared to be a Community Moderator type of BP employee used to hang out here on the forum, but I haven't seen his/her handle in ages. BP does not respond directly to forum posts.

For years now, Discord has been the "official" vehicle for BP<-->player communication and interaction. I hate that application, but if you want a chance at sifting through the dregs for fresh info, log in over there.

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'm with you there. Discord wouldn't be so bad but they require a phone number, which I won't provide. Since the forum is actually on the game page, this is where that information should be..... Just sayin'

cigarbennett likes this.
  9. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well looks like we won't be playing Ghost event..can't even enter the map after trying 10times..nothing but error 37 every time..

10. cigarbennett

Lol, same here 13 attempts trying to enter Oldfield and nothing but error 37