Ghost wolfs

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Mistralrex, Jan 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mistralrex

Mistralrex Forum Apprentice

The game was change , but some old bugs are still running. I make a sugest in order to make ranger a bit more playable. All knows some play malfuncitons:

Wolfs block owner movement, this is worst because now cannt broke stuns.

wolfs take agro on boss, is boss shot meteor.. 1 for wolf, middle screen is devastated. If meteor add some mobs, the ranger is able to ruined the party . Cant hunt boss because wolfs sighty increase adds number. So ranger never wellcomed in party. Adding , no other way to make good damage, only wolfs.

The new skill to remove wolf time is nerferd because we missed some wolfs in the way, no sense make wolf permanently if you misses some in the corner.

The way to fix it easy is create sometipe of ghost, cannt got agro of bosses, dont block and can pass across walls. Of course not inmune to damage and negative efect.

The game is too much broken to play now, we are waiting changes to do more playable but nobody take care of ideas, i will ty my litle contribution.

55baba55 likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If they're going to make it possible to walk through wolves, they should do them all, including: RA Tree of life, DK Agathon's Guards, SW Guardian and Fire Guardian, SM Jack in the box and turrets, and... your own fellow teammates bodies.

3. Mistralrex

Mistralrex Forum Apprentice

IDK others , but rangers depends on wolfs to make damage, so 7 wolfs + tree = 8 meteors.. so 8 places with fire, venom,ice of others.. adding 4-5 mobs for atack, 32-40 more mobs on some boss.. so made unplayable.. im sure others class dont have the same trouble.

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

We will have the same trouble... if we play with a Ranger in the group. ;) I did a live stream recently where we had 3 rangers (I was playing one of them), 1 dwarf, and 1 DK. No one could get close to the mobs to place Hunting Trap, Mine, and the poor DK... well, let's just say he spent a lot of time hitting absolutely thin air because of the wolves. XD