Suggestion GIVE PNG OF ALL ITEM IN THE GAME

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by CreativGuyMirac, Sep 4, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CreativGuyMirac

CreativGuyMirac Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I wanted to know if we already have a possibility to have access to all PNG format of the items available in the game without needing to screenshot all the icons manually.

I've somes ideas to enchance player experience with extern web tools to help players optimize builds and equipement with the possibility to compare stats etc..

A PDF file with all the stats min and max could help too.

If it's not available let me know so I start screenshot myself and make my own file.

Thanks you, Enjoy this delectable game

2. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Hello, I don't know if such a resource exists, at least not from Drakensang I think.

There's a site that's already very useful, I think, if it can help you get images on it.
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link, but you can search for “dsofun” then in the “DSO Item Set” section.

CreativGuyMirac likes this.
  3. CreativGuyMirac

CreativGuyMirac Forum Greenhorn

thanks mate it really helped me, I've scapped all the items on the website and i'm going to make all the icons available for who want to have them !

vegetadavid likes this.