Gnob is retiring - FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Apr 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krishh21

krishh21 Forum Apprentice

Wow the new Hobbies of gnob is impressive. If he is going to continue with it then he will be very Busy :D

shaz9992 likes this.
  2. -LeOkRaN-

-LeOkRaN- Forum Greenhorn

Hahaha demn jokes stop fooling aroud removing Gnobs ruins balance no point in saving drakens if theres no darkarmor or tear to to buy xd or the mounts and other stuffy

3. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

I have two passes to cave that i dont have the proper drakens to get what i need yet i wanted the tear and the other ring is someone else going to sell these, also i worked hard to get those passes, and i do not like the fact that you are going to make them obsolete before i have what i need to use them as far as drakens, please do not retire the gnob, my spellweaver still need the drakens to get the tear.

4. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Suspicious timing for this announcement...

Did you also know that Khaly and Mortis are getting married?

shaz9992 likes this.
  5. shaz9992

shaz9992 Forum Greenhorn

true brother

6. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Dude I gotcha. You'll be able to use the passes. I will be replaceing Gnob on all servers. When you use the passes you'll be in my hideout. All gear is the same with a small change to repeated items.

7. shaz9992

shaz9992 Forum Greenhorn

right brother XD arrowarcher

8. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

How is this for a joke?

LINK

Last edited by moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Sorry ... but I have a bad news. :(
    In the classified documents revealed by WikiLeaks and Snowden ... it was clearly mentioned:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  10. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Has it been 12 o'clock yet? Oh wait, it's still aprils fools day!

11. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

hahaha bad joke

12. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Gnob comes out twice a year with the same old tired gear... How much more retired could he possibly get ???

Trailboss1 and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.