Feedback Gnob should offer

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Apr 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

2. rangozzz

rangozzz Forum Greenhorn

how about this .... hold a 1 time special and have gnob sell everything he has ever sold.

just do eet ;)

3. perkovic15

perkovic15 Forum Apprentice

Dso team . Can you please put part of rabbit(i need rabbit legs) on gnob offer . I really need them because i got all other parts and i think its unfair to spent 50+ amphora keys and not get legs but my friends got at first amphora . I would love you think about it

--MERGED--

-White rabbit legs

Last edited by moderator: May 13, 2015
  4. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

I wouldn't mind if Gnob sold some of the class sets from time to time....Keen's, etc....

Hey Metallica fan :p, I like your list, but you know the name of the one emote (can't remember it myself). My DK threw the sword to the side and started dancing and yelling "YAY" as he was dancing. I would literally use RL cash to get that LOL

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  5. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Please see my first post before you post anything it's updated. Some of the items your looking for in gnob offer will be available on R150, so please see post, thanke you. https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/gnob-should-offer.61197/

Yes, it's Victory Dance it will be available in R150 for andermant.

Trailboss1 likes this.
  6. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

anything new,and more of anything is good to me,
    was tired of going to gnob with nothing to look at.
    but why andermant? gnobs not an ander store.
    oh well something is better than nothing. thx.

7. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Not trying to sound like a douche, but how do you know what's being released on R150?

8. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Test Server preview.

9. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Oh yeah...D'Oh.....

10. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

I find ''power of the heavens'' emote not being sold on Zahir at patch 150, and its one of the coolest emotes in the game, so i suggest gnob selling that.

11. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

12. whisperkiller

13. Morinphen

Probably :D, and I sure don't have that much, but I'm sure there are people out there who'd give that much for the said item. I'm just putting a "vote" forward for what I'd like to see Gnob sell for everyone, not specifically for me only.

14. Delikvent

Delikvent Forum Apprentice

20-25k drakens for amulet that is overcomed is nonsense. Draganchee set is much, much better and part of that set is necklace so Sargons amulet is useless than.

15. Morinphen

Indeed. 20-25k was an exaggeration, but if Sargon's amulet would indeed be sold by Gnob, I could see it go for around 5k.

16. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Yeah it would be nice that sargons amulet cost around 1079 draken and royal gem att (dmg, speed, crit) for 101 draken, def (hp, ress, armor) 53 draken.
    O yeah, i don't have defenders belt and ring so i want that too for, lets say, 488 draken per piece.
    Maybe legendary claw with 1200 CHR or 120 dmg for 221 draken (4 slots afc)

And maybe 12 months premium for 18 draken

1,000,000 andermants for 36 draken

Everything else i have, but hey if you don't have it just ask for it ;):rolleyes:

17. whisperkiller

Well, if you consider that most event bosses nowadays drop around 10 draken and the kill for sargon considering essences going to ghastly grave or using light essences, the work is about equal to killing something like 999 dragan (just the kill maybe 1/2 of the entry to get to sargon) So the fair price would be 10 draken x 999=9990 draken wich is basically 10k I didn't get the quest when it came out. So i consider that the 20-25k is over the top but 10-15k ATLEAST is a fair price for that kind of insane item.

18. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

You made my day!

I d like to see the dark set items being sold for max 500 draken a piece. It s outdated and useless to me. So just so i can finish the achievement...

19. Morinphen

But keep in mind that the Dragonache set is 12k in total. Why would you pay 10-15k for one amulet with 65 damage and 500 HP when you could pay 12k for a set of three that gives you more? Given it's rarity, maybe the Sargon amulet would be more expensive than the individual Dragonache piece, but I don't think it would go as high up as 10-15k; probably 7k at max.
    Haha, very funny :p.

20. REKKAIL1

REKKAIL1 Forum Greenhorn

They should offer the "Angel Wings" costume. The one that takes place of the cape on the avatars image.