Gnob - The Event Merchant, May [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Boobzy you have already said your thoughts about Witch hunter set here.
    Do not copy/paste same post all over the forum. We do read all the posts, do not reiterate your posts.

2. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

WOW. you have hit it pretty much spot on for me as far as well.... all of it. 2+ years playing and zombie is about right. I have logged in and played every day for 576 days, consecutive. I think that makes me a fan,eh? come on Devs. pull it together.

jthames likes this.
  3. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Today i read in facebook drakensang page that Gnob will come again very soon..some people say after the event New Moon with Witch hunter set..do you know anything about that...?some more information...

4. jthames

jthames Advanced

Someone complained earlier that Gnob's wares were cheap, I disagree, they're not cheap by any means. :) Kidding, I understand your point. What I don't understand is where BP is taking the game. I firmly believe the major draw that keeps players, both Pay and Free, coming back is the satisfaction and anticipation of building their Toon bigger and bigger and badder. After awhile it gets to the point that it takes months upon months, and a bit of luck, to find, craft or even buy a better piece than you already have, AND... in equipping that superior piece you invested so much of your precious free time in....you typically destroy a set value, resulting in a net loss. And the above is not true only for the upper echelon of strong players but down to the middle and lower echelon players, such as myself. Therein, I believe, is the crux of much of the dissatisfaction I read in the forums almost daily. Perhaps those that have been around a long time are considered spent goods by BP, but I refuse to believe that.

5. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

Gnob must sell gems (unique too)

thebearreturns likes this.
  6. alexgriffin81

alexgriffin81 Forum Apprentice

Please for the love of the gods, allow Gnob to sell the Helios (costume) armour. I've now been waiting a year and a half for this to reappear!...

Goldreich likes this.
  7. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

I agree. I can totally do without the unique gear and other crap. I just want this emote for my Toons. Everything else I can handle with pure talent and intelligence.

8. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

really?! wow ... still as arrogant as ever. lol tottally useless and annoying emos. it is hard enough to find a place away from you people and them things. we do not need more... Jl tegan

9. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Kreg, relax. Please try to stay on the topic of the OP. I simply posted what items I would like to see and what items I don't need to see from the Event Merchant.

10. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

is gnob ever gonna sell items from sargon armor i.e. sargons horns for dragonknight some of us were unable to complete the set and would like the option 2 do so. any correspondence would be appreciated

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Few days ago CM's on Twitch said that Sargon's items could be obtained through Gnob, maybe, but nothing is definite for now.
    They have also said that those items could be obtained as drops from some of the future events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.