Good Legend Shields

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by daywaker2, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Wish I was lucky as you are bro, great find. I'am to scared that am going to waste CoT to open a legendary shield.

Jolakos07 likes this.
  2. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

show screen Jolakos07:D

Jolakos07 likes this.
  3. Jolakos07

Jolakos07 Junior Expert

[​IMG]

well i will upgrade to 49 ofc and i thini i will get 2100+ and 950+ for sure. :)

daywaker u have the same shield in first page? or u find better? show some screen u too ;)

this was my 400 or some in 370 legend shield i have open i lost counting :p

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    alesjirsa99 likes this.
  4. ningruoxi

ningruoxi Forum Apprentice

WOW mighty shield

Jolakos07 likes this.
  5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

nice shield:) a bit more reduce and it would be close to perfect:)

Jolakos07 likes this.
  6. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

i got obsidian shield 2x it gives me 65% br 1804 and 66% block amount 953 any good? level 45 the numbers are 2x block is 40.0 44.7(84.7%) block rate is 34.8,40.0 (74.8%)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Not bad... Mine is 2x40% and 2x40% for both rate and reduction... it greatly boosts survivability.

8. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

It's a good shield. It could take a very long time to find something better. Definitely keep that shield and work on other pieces that need improvement.

I got very lucky and found the shield below after only six or eight tries. I've had it a very long time. I don't even ID shields anymore. My weapon decoration and amulet could use improvement before I would look for a new shield.

[BR = 2041 = 68.02% / BA = 871 = 64.47% ... no Warlord set, just the 40% blocker talent]

[​IMG]

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Great shield. 3x rate and 1x reduce is considered better but this is nearly as good, probably the second best possible shield you could roll. You probably will never find anything better, and in any case, most likely should focus COTs on other gear items now.

10. _Baragain_

I'm sorry, but I'm about to melt a shield that many of you would kill for.
    [​IMG]
    I recently took an interest in 1H again and decided to take a risk and start IDing shields again... This was the first one I've opened since I hit lvl 45.

Bloodstain and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
  11. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Guys, what do you think? This any good?

ovidiu1988 likes this.
  12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

[QUOTE="papalel, post: 597749, member: 33614"
    Guys, what do you think? This any good?[/QUOTE]
    Its a very good shield - its pretty comparable to the shields that baragain has right above you l.

13. _Baragain_

I'd say better by a hair. The only bad thing is the 2 slots... that would be expensive to unlock to 5 slots.

14. Master0fpuppets

well, I see many are getting realy good sheild and only I get the worst ones, I opened a lot of then and did not get one even decent. That's the main reason I left game last time, anyway .. way things are going it's gonna be realy hard, almost imposible to get a sheild now since crafting is very expensive and it takes a lot of grind for just 1 legendary sheild to be crafted.
    PS: I friend of mine, opened 1 sheild and got a perfect one and I opened over 500, all bad. How is that fer to me?

15. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Nobody ever said luck or randomness were fair. Where are you getting your information? 8)

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  16. Master0fpuppets

Yeah, your right. But it's not fer anyway.

17. Durrendal

Durrendal Padavan

Yes. And thats how you get lvl5 Marshals.

--MERGED--

A quick question.
    Which shield is better,
    1) 80% dmg reduction by blocking
    2) 80% Increased Blocks(1400 Blocks)
    3) 80% Block Rate.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 24, 2014
  18. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Durrendal please use edit button if you want to add more to the previous post.
    Consecutive posts are considered as spam and I will no longer merge but delete them.

19. Durrendal

Durrendal Padavan

Yeah sorry about that. Btw, why don't you funnel all the frustration and anger of the community on the dev team instead of harping on us all the time? I think some old school shouting at the Dev team might work wonders. Just Sayin.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  20. @Durrendal Constructive criticism and ideas/suggestions are passed on to the CMs and the Dev. Team. Unproductive, incoherent rant-a-thons are sent via express courier to the circular file where they are given due (in-)attention.

Also note: further off-topic posts will be removed. Just sayin'....

MikeyMetro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.