Good Legend Shields

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by daywaker2, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Just this one :/ Keep iding, but they are even worse :/ No luck with shields and weapon decorations :/

2. Vendetta

Vendetta Forum Apprentice

Nice shield :D

Muscle likes this.
  3. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

wow good

Muscle likes this.
  4. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

What the hell is going on with my account? I opend so many sheild and cant get a normal one :mad: am furyous! I want someone from BP to ansewer me!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. sper009

sper009 Padavan

It's called bad luck...you know there is a possibility that you could get 10 shields in a row with 3x rate 1x reduction, or 4x critical hit rate, or 4x health? Not likely, but it is possible (and most times frustrating when you can't get an item you want with particular enchantments). It doesn't help that there are 6-7 different variables that can be in each allotted enchantment.

6. Master0fpuppets

No edit its bad luck :mad: 120+ days = no good sheild

last 2: 186 hp / 10 dmg / 56%block /40% block

133 armor / 160 hp / 58% block / 40% dmg reduction = all crap

Last edited by moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  7. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I can think of many different combinations that would be far worse than those 2. You won't get any response from BP, but I think you know that.

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  8. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah, one of those shields would be OK until you find something better (or unless you already have something better). Just use what you get, and keep looking. If you keep playing long enough, you'll find that perfect shield eventually ;)

9. Master0fpuppets

u have awsome sheild. how many did u open to get it? 10?

10. Multi-Sev

I think it was 6-8, maybe? I didn't really keep track very well. It's all just luck, there are no guarantees, but give enough time and effort and you'll eventually get a good one. I tend not to keep track of these things very well, I just keep trying until it happens.

If I tracked these things really closely, I'd probably get more upset when it doesn't happen sooner. It's kind of the same reason why I'm not tracking my Khalys kills. I'll just keep doing it, when I can get a group, and hopefully that sword will drop soon :D

11. Master0fpuppets

Omg, only 8 sheild to realy good one? :eek: I opened 45+ legendary sheild now and all bad, very bad. do u know how i feel now? I mean just try searching for one item 4 months and not get it, unplesant experiance, thats why am angry an BP couse they do not care about players, they only care about money, it's like they are not human, no emotions what so ever. brick wall would understand better then someone from BP! They dont care about us.

[DREM] likes this.
  12. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

lol dude chill, it's all about luck. I know some friends who got perfect shields in their 1ST try.

ULTRAPEINLICH likes this.
  13. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Seriously, you cannot blame BP for your bad luck in identifiying. On my ranger I idented more than 30 lowlvl leg amu/adornments, all useless. On my twink dk I idented 1 belt on the first try and got 4x +1dmg and 4 sockets.
    All about luck, it's a hard **** life

Muscle likes this.
  14. Master0fpuppets

ok, am just gonna blame the programer of game, who made this posible to happen, unreal. as He work at BP it's BP's falt not mine.

15. Multi-Sev

It really is just luck, and you've had a really long string of unlucky breaks but - as these guys have said - no one is to blame. In this game, as in life, there is no guarantee of success (within a specific time frame) and as in life you can be lucky or unlucky (but it usually doesn't last a long time and things change). I'm sure you'll get what you need if you keep trying. Good luck!

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  16. Master0fpuppets

I'am gonna keep trying, but I know am probably never gonna get it, I lost my feith in geting a sheild that is worth keeping.

17. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Dude, during level 35-45 I have only identified 4 good items. Before that idk... I don't think so because my stats were always bad.
    • A wand that was almost perfect IMO. 3x Speed enchantments total 28% (and 17 damage but didn't care much about that)
    • A helmet with 4x health which is exactly what I wanted at the time and I felt awesome.
    • A shield with 3x 40% block rate. 128 crit was the other enchantment :\
    • A ring with 3x damage 1x crit. I was really laggy one day, had been farming in low level area so I wouldn't be killed and accidentally picked up essence. I went to throw the ess out. Then I notice essence was still in slot... wth? ring was gone and immediately realized what had happened and I was furious.

It's all chance. If you're 'lucky' as in you seem to get the best side of chance, then you'll get good items. If not, whatever, try again. If I were you I wouldn't ID many of the same item in a row. Because your chance to get a perfect shield is the same whether you ID 1 or you ID 100. Probability remains the same. So, one day, you might just happen to ID an item because you're bored and voila perfect item. Or you can ID 100 and be upset because they were all bad.

18. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Exactly, i've been iding shields and weapon decorations alot and cant get any i want. My current shield has 2x block rate 1x block dmg reduction and 177 hp, 2 gem slots(sux, but better than all i ided so far) and i ided 12 or so maybe more or maybe less weapon decorations, not even one had 4 gem slots, which i what i MOST need.

19. Master0fpuppets

ok, You made your point, i get it, everybody has a "hard time" in the game, there are no exceptions. good talk.

20. Multi-Sev

Yeah, but seriously we're not trying to sweep your misery under the rug. Just saying that we get it. There are people who have done in the neighborhood of 1000 boss kills just to get a particular unique. That's probably about on the same level as your frustration (completely frustrating). Just keep trying. Given a long enough timeline, you'll find every possible combination of enchantments...

Muscle and Master0fpuppets like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.