Good Legend Shields

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by daywaker2, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Well, the sheild that am using have 2x 40% block, 1x 50% dmg reduce, 1x 9 dmg - 4 slots (2 polished, 2 radiant cynite) but what I want is 3x block rate, 1x dmg reduce

Multi-Sev likes this.
  2. sper009

sper009 Padavan

You have a very decent shield, I am not surprised you haven't found a replacement for it yet! When you do, my DK would than happily take that one off your hands :).

Multi-Sev and Master0fpuppets like this.
  3. Master0fpuppets

I would gladly give it to you, I have it from Octobar, 3 months now.

4. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

You've got a perfectly usable shield, Master, until you find the "holy grail" of shields you mentioned (3x/1x). I was using a level 35 vendor shield - I think it was called Dragonknight's Battle Shield, or something like that (skull-faced with spikes), upgraded to level 47 - until I found my 3x/1x. It really wasn't too bad, either. I think it gave something like 59% rate and 52% reduction, approximately, at level 47. My current shield is 67.1% and 63.5% (at 47), so it's better... but I did OK with the old one. The new one just makes tanking a little bit more of a relaxed activity, that's the only change.

5. Master0fpuppets

Tanking can me frustrating with this sheild .... i hate it.

6. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I just get another shield from event reward (legendary item box). I open it for fun and get this.

[​IMG]

But my shield still better than this one.

7. Master0fpuppets

search for legendary sheild is over, I Quit Game.

Reason: 4 months of bad items am tierd of it, I can not take it any more its realy stupid, no sence of it.

8. Lokus

Lokus Forum Apprentice

4 months is nothing. Try 8 months without any unique, any good item

9. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Quiting game is a wise action...
    Good luck in other games!
    But i won´t say abandon DSO yet... devs haven´t gone too far yet... but it comes... soon or later... it comes...
    :D

10. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

I'm not gonna reply cliché phrases, just wondering below:
    If the only fun/joy in this game is getting a "perfect" shield, in your case, why you wasted 4 months for nothing?

11. Nairda1984

Nairda1984 Forum Apprentice

you guys are such whiners the only uniques i ever found are heredurs weak ass sheild and once that stupid low level armour cant even remember the name and I have been playing for tw0 years make what you've got work thats where the skill comes in anyone could win with perfect equipment playing well with crud is a good challenge

Bloodstain likes this.
  12. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

That's a total lie, but point taken. :D

13. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Pretty nice. You must have an awesome shield if this one doesn't top the shield you are currently using. seems like it's kind of irrational to ID more shields, isn't it a waste of cot?

14. Master0fpuppets

That is not the case, nevermind you would never understand. besides we are all offtopic, time to stop, pls.

15. Multi-Sev

Master - Good luck in your future online activities, and in life. I completely understand the decision. I've been on that fence once or twice myself.

16. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Hehe, ok... :D you look to much "depressed" about something completely unimportant. :)

EDIT: Here the shield I'm using on my Dk:
    [​IMG]

Not perfect, but it does the job, with 57,54% Block Rate and 60,09% Block Reduction. :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  17. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Got so many COT from event and I don't need cot anymore since I already have almost every gear I need.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  18. Multi-Sev

Same here, I am only ID'ing weapons and weapon decorations (my current ones are OK, but could be better) so my CoT count is over 10K and climbing steadily. Unless I find Destruction Seal or Cloaked Wrath, soon, I could easily hit 20K CoTs by the end of February.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
    Torefas likes this.
  19. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

I doubt 929 block rate give "57.54"%, something wrong with the numerical values? or different class have different output of block rate values?

20. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I save only 2k cot for Destructor amulet when it dropped. No need cot more than it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.