Good Legend Shields

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by daywaker2, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

DK has talent which can increase shields' block rate 40%, so 929*1.4= 1300(57.54%) is correct.

My shield's block rate is 1095 and use this talent will be 1533(61.51%)

2. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

I see thanks for the information! Such a large increase.

3. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

DKs have 40% bonus on Block Rate from talent. We are in DKs category of forum.

EDIT: Hehe, the reply from @AGKING was on the other page(9). :)

4. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Do you sell the rest of your CoTs? I may sell a stack if I get to two full stacks.

5. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Maybe I sell it if over 1 stack, but never reach over 1 stack anyway.

6. Multi-Sev

I wish I found enough swords to stay under 1 stack! I mainly find boots, armor, other weapon types, etc. - stuff I don't need. I don't want to risk mixing that stuff with swords and lose the swords. But if I find cloaked wrath, I will not need to make any more swords. I cross fingers for it to drop soon :D

(sorry for the off-topic posts)

7. ShortVolkEarlyDread

ShortVolkEarlyDread Forum Apprentice

I think this is the 3rd shield i opened. A few more in my locker so hoping to update soon.;)
    [​IMG]

8. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

3rd sheild? :eek: I do not belive how lucky you are

9. Whiplaash1

Whiplaash1 Junior Expert

This shield is an epic fail :D 4x times block but the stats are so low!

10. Master0fpuppets

It is not 4x block :D do look again, it's 2x block, 2x damage reduction by blocking.

Your post is epic fail :p

Bearak and ShortVolkEarlyDread like this.
  11. ShortVolkEarlyDread

You're siLLy Whip. "epic fail"...really? :rolleyes:
    Assuming this thread is about sharing and not bragging, the latter NOT being my intent,I think you would be off-base to critically condemn any players shield.
    I will try to do better for ya Whip,wish me luck!;)

Bloodstain likes this.
  12. NikkoN7

NikkoN7 Someday Author

13. Whiplaash1

Whiplaash1 Junior Expert

I don't care if it is "block" or "damage reduced by blocking". I meant that there are 4x block boni.

I didn't say that the shield is bad but those stats are really low. If you know that 30% is minimum and 60% is maximum you see that he was unlucky with the stats of the blocks. Anyway, shield is ok.

PS: If you compare the shield with the ball of Nikkon, you see that it is an epic fail :D

NikkoN7 likes this.
  14. ShortVolkEarlyDread

when you talk to players that had to open 20-30+ shields to get those 50%+ marks,or when I think about the 3xarmor/1xreduction I just melted it makes you appreciate something decent. With so many horrible combos, it is a good shield.
    These won't be the stats you're lookin for either but I like damage where i can get it.
    [​IMG]...for now

15. Nairda1984

Nairda1984 Forum Apprentice

what was the lie?

16. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

He believes the player's description of his/her bad luck in finding uniques is a lie. In other words, the player is lying about the uniques he/she found.

17. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Yep, almost something like that. A player that plays 2 years and found only those 2 uniques, it's impossible. The only way this would happen is: if a player plays only PvP during this 2 years or if during this 2 years of "playing" he actually played around one month, if we collect it all together. :)

18. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

mine
    [​IMG]
    remember that this is my 2nd legendary shield that i searched :)

19. Multi-Sev

Very good for only your second legendary identification! (Do you have no better gems for the sockets?)

20. Master0fpuppets

Guys this is frustrating realy, you open 2-3 sheilds and get a realy good one and I open 40+ not getting the good as you are. This is so unfeir to me. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.