groups

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragenstein, Apr 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Well, here's the situation as of now: we should've got a compensation for those PvP problems a while back. It failed. So we should get a compensation for the previously failed compensation. Now, we didn't even get that yet and there have been problems again. So should we expect another compensation? So, we're looking at a compensation for the groups/invitations/friends' list/guild error + a compensation for the faulty HELLOAPRIL compensation for the PvP issues a while back. It hurts my brain to read that last sentence. Of course I don't mind getting free stuff... but it's still highly unprofessional to have such a chain of problems and to get the "don't worry, we'll fix it and give you something to make up for it" response every time.
    Never got the "don't name anything or it will be censored" thing, but oh well... guess it's to keep the boards about DSO, and DSO only. Who knows? As for the rest you said, I agree. Unfortunately, there's a heck of a lot of things BP could improve... and, sadly, they don't do as much as a reasonable player-base would expect. For example, why didn't we get that Premium code this weekend? Yes, it would've been a little messed up by the group bug... but, as far as I'm concerned, I won't be able to make the most of it next weekend, since I have some plans for the 1st of May, and will likely be gone for a few days (and anyway, drops from cubes are so bad, I doubt ). That's just a personal example, but the real question is why do they need a Twitch stream to give a code away? Like it isn't enough they need a new version to do that (which is curious, since, in December they didn't need a new version - or Twitch session, mind you - every day in order to give out those 25 vouchers...).

All that being said, I'll be sticking to this game. First and foremost, because I play it with my best friend, and secondly, because it's beautiful (really, if there's an area DSO is completely flawless in, it's appearance; I've always loved the scenery on every map - even similar ones, such as Blackborg and The Winter Summit). But, of course, as fewer problems as possible wouldn't hurt; and I wish us all exactly that: a brighter future ;) !

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  2. "Group bug" - i.e. the crash of the social server - is fixed. For now. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.