Feedback Guys you think that Spell weaver is really now weaker than anyother classes?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SGK|GaminG|HD2000, Apr 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

DO you want Mage class to reconstruct?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I rely almost entirely on these slow cast spells (including lightning strike, hehe) for my damage/kills in pvp. Granted, I only camp 5v5 and 6v6 nowadays. In a duel or 3v3 where there's less chaos, I feel you might need the speed more. I do have the 33% faster talent for meteor and lightning strike though.

2. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

SW is ... okay... just DSO needs to give it some more armor/hp atleast a lil more we die like 1-3 hits dont matter on your built if rangers mark prec u ur pretty much dead if DK smash you, your pretty much dead. other then that SWs are fun depending on your playstyle/build and on top: meteor is too slow for me people dodge it to easy , while destruction its long range i see people (hide) in some sort and use it and usually get some kills in

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Thanks Silver and Jayr3d. I guess I should surf the SW thread to slake the rest of my curiosities lol ..

Thanks, Doc.

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Really depends on how your SW is built... :p The full Dragan Set isn't needed to be a mini tank. I personally love standing toe to toe with monsters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.