help me how to play the test server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by timer, Jan 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timer

timer Forum Greenhorn

please~
    thank you for your answer~

2. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

stablebuild.drakensang.com

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

4. timer

timer Forum Greenhorn

I have already made account.... but not found the test server

--MERGED--

I have already made account.... but not found the test server

5. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

6. piktaszebras

piktaszebras Forum Greenhorn

I guess it is now impossible to play in the browser since last year (as far as I remember). To play the test server on the client, all you have to do is to click on the icon -> properties -> shortcut. Change the target field from "...thinclient.exe" to "...thinclient.exe -stable" and here you go :) I suggest copying the link icon and changing one of them to -stable, just for the sake of convenience, but its up to you

7. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

I play on the test server directly from firefox :/
    It works for me

8. alonedz

alonedz Forum Apprentice

i see players have 50k ander and lvl 50 chrachter on test server how i can get one ?

9. It was a special for testing purposes. That opportunity passed. Keep an eye out on the forums for announcements of future chances like this. In the meantime, you are free to play and level normally to test content as it is released. We need testers of all levels, not just LVL 50.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is not true.
    I am playing everyday in Firefox.

11. Chrome announced that they are no longer supporting Java, and therefor you can't run DSO in Chrome. Other than that, all other browsers should work aslong as they run Java.

12. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

I play from browser but last few days cant login. First two days it was "maintenance" and now its simply cant connect to server whan try to start the game.

13. The test server is regularly offline for hours or days at a time when the developers are testing/deploying a new version. In this case, it was for the test server release of R161_3. The reason you were having trouble connecting is because the test server is limited in how many people can be online at a time; 100 if I remember right. I personally got the "server full" error for about 10-12 min when I first tried to get in earlier today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.