Help with Disaster to Master 2/9

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Dimofon, Mar 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dimofon

Dimofon Forum Greenhorn

I've returned to an older character from a few years ago and of course he needs retraining in everything. I'm trying to go through the "From Disaster to Master" quest, but at 2/9 where it asks for a bottle from Petyax I cannot buy it since it shows a cost of 236 gold!!!!!!

Of course I do not have such cash, only something like 77+. Is it a bug? Is there a workaround? Should I play for 99 years more to get the gold to complete this stupid quest? Any and all ideas welcome!

[​IMG]

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Gonna suggest you hold your horses on that quest if it's not urgent. The prices of those implements are dropping with the next release, so it'll be much more affordable.

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Personally, I'd recommend that you focus on obtaining and using the appropriate recovery skills for your class rather than relying on potions.

Alongside nearly every positive change, BP typically nerfs something else: In this case implements will be 90% cheaper (an estimate for illustration purposes, not an exact calculation), but the quantity of ingredients required for each craft will be 10x to 20x higher. So you'll need to farm a map 5-10 times in order to gather enough ingredients to craft a single potion.

Yes, you can buy multitools (at 500 andermant each) to speed up the harvesting effort, but the cost far outweighs the benefit.

TwiliShadow, silverseas and gbit like this.